Trump Has Been Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Glad your eyes are open. But I've got to ask you, Do you think JB is making the decisions, or someone else? Family members, Obama, Soros, unelected officials, Democrat congressmen as a whole?

I used to say that I was socially liberal and financially conservative. And I feel my then liberal ideas have not changed, but the current liberal ideology has gone so far to the left, that I can no longer claim to be socially liberal. But I also think conservatives have taken a step to the left where my ideology is more aligned with them these days. Or did I just not understand conservativism back then?
    I'm 68 now and have definitely seen changes to the ideologies of both conservatives and liberals. Especially from the left who seem heavily influenced by young folks that don't have a grasp on life yet.
    My honest thoughts are - what decisions? It’s not like Joe has done much of anything that matters for the last 2 years and it’s not talked about enough. Sure, he pushes plenty of narratives on what he wants to do but I can’t think of much of anything of substance he’s actually done besides the border EO which was so insanely stupid that it must’ve been Jill and a social media intern who knows nothing about politics and thought pleasing Twitter users would win them brownie points. The Democratic Party clearly can’t control him or he wouldn’t be running again - and I think Obama is loyal to the party, not to Joe.

Joe might as well be the queen of England with how much impact he’s actually had in the last 18 months. Practically running on 2 branches of government right now. That’s the problem to me. It’s not a matter of policies or “morals” that I’m voting for Trump - it’s having a leader that has the balls & brains to at least do something.
    Brummett throws, STRUCK HIM OUT! THE SHOCKERS ARE NATIONAL CHAMPIONS! AN UNBELIEVABLE STORY!

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post
      I am almost definitely more left leaning on policy than a lot of you. But I am also an American, and at the end of the day anyone who doesn’t see Joe’s disaster (and the media bias) is blinded - I will be voting for DT and I know a lot of my friends who also lean left are doing the same. This has brought out his “real” side in a very good way
      You don't lean Left lol. But keep going with the personal testimony. You're arousing the Trumpers in here in ways you could never imagine.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
        Beware of the slope…

Lots of references to the meme "slope". I don't understand what that means and do not care to know. If you know, that is a clear indication your brain is filled (and becoming more filled) with other people's propagandistic ideas.

Do any of you actually realize how many HIRED political social influencers are out there creating the memes you are running home to your wives to share?

Your minds are not your own. Take back control of them today! Reality is a lot better than you could ever imagine (or remember).

Comment

• Originally posted by Onegreatracer View Post

My honest thoughts are - what decisions? It’s not like Joe has done much of anything that matters for the last 2 years and it’s not talked about enough. Sure, he pushes plenty of narratives on what he wants to do but I can’t think of much of anything of substance he’s actually done besides the border EO which was so insanely stupid that it must’ve been Jill and a social media intern who knows nothing about politics and thought pleasing Twitter users would win them brownie points. The Democratic Party clearly can’t control him or he wouldn’t be running again - and I think Obama is loyal to the party, not to Joe.

Joe might as well be the queen of England with how much impact he’s actually had in the last 18 months. Practically running on 2 branches of government right now. That’s the problem to me. It’s not a matter of policies or “morals” that I’m voting for Trump - it’s having a leader that has the balls & brains to at least do something.
          Joe, or maybe I should say his handlers, have done plenty for the Democratic agenda.

President Biden and Vice President Harris ran for office on the promise to move quickly to deliver results for working families. That's what they've done.

There won't be a single hardcore Democrat voting for Trump in the fall. There will be plenty of Moderates who previously voted for Biden, who will vote for Trump, and vice-versa.

Whether or not Trump wins depends on how he does in the suburbs, and with middle-class women. I can tell you from my experience, women absolutely HATE him. And that should not come as a surprise. If he can somehow soften up his asshole image, he gains a few votes. But MOST people aren't that dumb. Most people have made up their mind. It's Biden's own impotent image that is giving Trump any chance at all.

If the Dims dump Joe quickly and replace him with a good-looking, younger liberal... Trump loses IMO.

But I could be wrong. I truly am Switzerland in this election. I think Trump is a horrible person and embarrassment to this country; I also think he suffers from one or more personality disorders. I have almost no opinion on Joe Biden other than I think he's a walking meat suit. He's a hood ornament for the Democratic party, and not a very good one.

I agree with what has been mentioned in this thread already. The country is more Left than it has ever been. The younger generations are FIERCELY Left. We need a Republican who stays very light on social issues, and sticks to practical, responsible - historically Republican - economic principles. A fiscal Republican/Blue Dog Democrat hybrid.

Comment

• Just wanted to add some CB-approved news to the local Shockernet brain trust.

When somebody shares information with you and it's not in their best interest to do so, pay attention.

At this point, I'd said it's rational to expect a serious investigation of the Secret Service's performance on that day.

Donald Trump is protected by the Secret Service both as a major political candidate and a former president, yet a shooter was able to fire several shots in his direction at a campaign rally in Pennsylvania.

Comment

• Nobody gives a **** whether the head of the SS is a woman, they just want the head of the SS to be the most highly qualified person available, woman or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Downtown Shocker Brown View Post

Please oh high and mighty, share with us mere peasants which person running for President is trying to “unite”.

Anyone who is a politician is immoral. The greed for more money drives everything they do. They sell out anyone and anything.

But one guy lost money being President, and has been put through a ringer by the tolerant. Yet he is back again.

Threatened with jail time, FBI raids, etc, that the tolerant would have called off had he just retired to his yacht, he is still fighting.

I’ll take that guy for 4 years of inflation being fixed, the border closed, wages up, gas down, while the tolerant cry about the end of democracy.
                As predicted, he dodged all of your points like a buffoon getting pulled out to sea.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

• Just like the presidency it's policies that matter and being non political. The current head was implementing DEI policy to achieve 30% female participation and most probably lowering standards to meet that. Not good there, the military, medical schools, etc etc

Comment

• The kid that did this was terrible at it. What if it had been a pro? We still wouldn't know who did it (he would have been hundreds of meters further away and well hidden) and the country would be in chaos. When the leader of a ****-show won't resign you have to wonder if she's part of the deep-state problem? And I don't mean an incompetence problem.
                    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I highly doubt the SS brass would get a 20 YO kid to pull off an assassination. But I don't doubt they would leave an open door hoping some nut job would find it.
                      How many Trump rallies have had a hole in the security umbrella, hoping for a nutcase to pull it off? Especially now that we know that Iran has Trump as a target. We only know of this one for sure, but have there been others?

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post
                        I highly doubt the SS brass would get a 20 YO kid to pull off an assassination. But I don't doubt they would leave an open door hoping some nut job would find it.
                        How many Trump rallies have had a hole in the security umbrella, hoping for a nutcase to pull it off? Especially now that we know that Iran has Trump as a target. We only know of this one for sure, but have there been others?
                        there will be, for sure

Comment

• 10 minutes before the shooting, SS advanced the character from suspicious to a threat. That's 10 minutes to get Trump off the stage, and they couldn't accomplish that? How long does it take to run 150 yards? I'm pretty sure I could walk 150 yards to get him off stage in less than 10 minutes.
                          Do they know how to use their com devices?

Comment

• Sometimes, we are just lucky that more people don't try very often to do things like this.

This kid was probably too dumb to know something this brazen couldn't succeed. He just had the mental frame of mind to try.

Makes you wonder what else could happen if the crazies just started doing them...
                            "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• I actually feel a little sorry for the kid and his parents. Sounds like he was a smart kid and the entire family was considered nice by their neighbors. But the kid was strange, to the point he was outcast at school, sat alone at lunch and bullied by a few.
                              Like so many of the other young mass shooters, he was a weirdo who probably knew he would be killed, but didn't see his life worth living. Add a bonus of making his name a household name and placed into history books. That to me is sad.

Comment

• Yeah, when a kid is involved it's a heartbreaker. Heartbreaker that he got to this point. Heartbreaker HOW he got to this point. I think his high school teachers should be investigated to see if there are any anti-Trump radicals among them.

Also, he could and should have been arrested WELL before it became a tragic event. Why wasn't he?
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X