No announcement yet.

Trump Has Been Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some youth with military experience. Probably a great choice.
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• BNO News @BNONews

BREAKING: Man who tried to kill Donald Trump was spotted on a roof nearly 30 minutes before the shooting. One officer at the rally took a photo of Crooks at 5:45 p.m. and called it in as a suspicious person, according to WPXI-TV.​

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
          Comments on the VP anyone?

I was like pinstripers with Youngkin. I felt Vance was a top 3 or 4 choice, but not for me. No way for Haley to be it, but she's probably as good a choice as anyone and better than most. Rubio would have been good by me as well.
          He didn't pass CB's Covidiot test indicating a lack of moral integrity and strategic foresight. Sad.

Rubio would have been a FAR superior choice and a GREAT presidential nominee for 2028.

Comment

• Now I really like him.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Unfortunately the (convicted rapist) "American Lion" will not be getting my vote. But I hear he earned Elon Musk's!

I simply cannot do the hypocrisy dance as well as others when it comes to what I believe, and who I'd choose to lead my country.

I'd vote for Rubio in 2028 though.

Comment

• Vance is a great choice for a second term. The exact opposite of Pence. If the GOP has both chambers, then Vance will be a bulldog for trump where Pence was a poodle. This isn’t revenge, it’s a reckoning and setting the stage for a serious clean up of DC.

Rumors of RFKj endorsing Trump this week for a cabinet seat. A huge coup if so.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• Originally posted by shock View Post
                  Vance is a great choice for a second term. The exact opposite of Pence. If the GOP has both chambers, then Vance will be a bulldog for trump where Pence was a poodle. This isn’t revenge, it’s a reckoning and setting the stage for a serious clean up of DC.

Rumors of RFKj endorsing Trump this week for a cabinet seat. A huge coup if so.
                  I can't see Trump putting RFK in his cabinet. He's a leftist in almost all matters. But the meeting between he and Trump brings out my curiosity. I wonder if it has to do with the assassination of his father and uncle and the affect on their families lives. I thought Trump had a different look at the convention lest night, somber may be the best description.

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Unfortunately the (convicted rapist) "American Lion" will not be getting my vote. But I hear he earned Elon Musk's!

I simply cannot do the hypocrisy dance as well as others when it comes to what I believe, and who I'd choose to lead my country.

I'd vote for Rubio in 2028 though.
                    Some people just cannot be accused of intelligence. Hypocrisy is such a bad argument in politics because there is just so much to go around. If that is your main stance, just stay away from it.

Bill Ackman who was a Clinton Democrat for many years has switched candidates/parties. There are reports that the Anti-Semitism stance of Democrat Party Politicians, and Ivy League Universities (Harvard) has been eating on him, for several months (back to the spring), and then when the assassination attempt took place, Ackman switched from supporting Biden to supporting Trump.

Here is his reasoning in his own words.

"I am going to formally endorse @realDonaldTrump," Ackman posted, opens new tab on social media platform X. "I assure you that I have made this decision carefully, rationally, and by relying on as much empirical data as possible".
                    Ackman followed Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who endorsed Trump and expressed "hope for his rapid recovery" from the shooting, in which Trump was hit in the upper right ear but said by his campaign to be doing fine.
                    Ackman's endorsement marks a change from 2021. After the attack by Trump supporters on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, Ackman posted, opens new tab that Trump should "resign and apologize to all Americans."
                    The chief executive and portfolio manager of Pershing Square Capital Management said he had recently spent a few hours with Trump but did not explain the reasoning behind his endorsement.
                    He said it would take another long-form post to lay out his thinking. "I just haven't had the time nor felt the urgency to write the post as we are still a few months from the election," he said.
                    Ackman's endorsement did not mention Saturday's shooting. He alluded to it in a later post: "We are in the midst of a perilous moment for our democracy."
                    "I came to this decision some time ago as many X followers have already understood from my supportive posts of Trump and my criticisms of Biden," Ackman said. He has 1.3 million followers on X. Trump's choice for Vice President doesn't look like a natural fit with the Tesla founder, however.00:0201:09
                    Ackman had considered endorsing Trump as recently as May, and had planned to announce his support on X, Reuters and other media outlets reported.

Last edited by Shockm; July 16, 2024, 09:06 AM.

Comment

Holier than thou huh? Yeah, right, you don't like grabbin' em by the *****. Oh, wait...

Free Ukraine!!
                      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 16, 2024, 09:19 AM.

Comment

• Next time you watch the tape at the time of the shooting notice the three females and how clueless they looked...........DEI products. Having said that there are some good ones but not these three. All in all the SS unit in total was disgraceful.
                        I don't think DT got the cream of the crop to protect him.
                        Last edited by asiseeit; July 16, 2024, 01:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Some people just cannot be accused of intelligence. Hypocrisy is such a bad argument in politics because there is just so much to go around. If that is your main stance, just stay away from it.

Bill Ackman who was a Clinton Democrat for many years has switched candidates/parties. There are reports that the Anti-Semitism stance of Democrat Party Politicians, and Ivy League Universities (Harvard) has been eating on him, for several months (back to the spring), and then when the assassination attempt took place, Ackman switched from supporting Biden to supporting Trump.

Here is his reasoning in his own words.

"I am going to formally endorse @realDonaldTrump," Ackman posted, opens new tab on social media platform X. "I assure you that I have made this decision carefully, rationally, and by relying on as much empirical data as possible".
                          Ackman followed Tesla CEO Elon Musk, who endorsed Trump and expressed "hope for his rapid recovery" from the shooting, in which Trump was hit in the upper right ear but said by his campaign to be doing fine.
                          Ackman's endorsement marks a change from 2021. After the attack by Trump supporters on the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6, Ackman posted, opens new tab that Trump should "resign and apologize to all Americans."
                          The chief executive and portfolio manager of Pershing Square Capital Management said he had recently spent a few hours with Trump but did not explain the reasoning behind his endorsement.
                          He said it would take another long-form post to lay out his thinking. "I just haven't had the time nor felt the urgency to write the post as we are still a few months from the election," he said.
                          Ackman's endorsement did not mention Saturday's shooting. He alluded to it in a later post: "We are in the midst of a perilous moment for our democracy."
                          "I came to this decision some time ago as many X followers have already understood from my supportive posts of Trump and my criticisms of Biden," Ackman said. He has 1.3 million followers on X. Trump's choice for Vice President doesn't look like a natural fit with the Tesla founder, however.00:0201:09
                          Ackman had considered endorsing Trump as recently as May, and had planned to announce his support on X, Reuters and other media outlets reported.

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/bil...ce-2024-07-14/
                          Oh, you can find all kind of anecdotes to support whatever it is you want to believe. I would just offer this unsolicited advice: unplug from all your political entertainment info sources (EVERYTHING), and wait 60 days. You've gotta stop eating what they feed you in order to rediscover your inner compass.

I believe this country needs more options than the current binary system we have now. Trump is immoral. Biden is an empty suit. Maybe I'll try to vote for a 3rd party. They've gotta pass the Covidiot test though. Any indication that they chose political propaganda over common sense, established medical guidance, and they've proven to me that they can't be trusted to make honest, rational decisions.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Holier than thou huh? Yeah, right, you don't like grabbin' em by the *****. Oh, wait...

Free Ukraine!!
                            Not holier than thou, but definitely holier than him - by a LONG shot. And I'm no preacher.

Trump is not a good choice for president IMO.

I wish he would have risen to the office when he got elected (like he said he was going to do). A 2nd term is likely to be MUCH worse than the first for obvious reasons.

We need a common sense person who will unite this country instead of continually looking for ways to "rile up the base".

Comment

Oh, you can find all kind of anecdotes to support whatever it is you want to believe. I would just offer this unsolicited advice: unplug from all your political entertainment info sources (EVERYTHING), and wait 60 days. You've gotta stop eating what they feed you in order to rediscover your inner compass.

I believe this country needs more options than the current binary system we have now. Trump is immoral. Biden is an empty suit. Maybe I'll try to vote for a 3rd party. They've gotta pass the Covidiot test though. Any indication that they chose political propaganda over common sense, established medical guidance, and they've proven to me that they can't be trusted to make honest, rational decisions.
                              Please oh high and mighty, share with us mere peasants which person running for President is trying to “unite”.

Anyone who is a politician is immoral. The greed for more money drives everything they do. They sell out anyone and anything.

But one guy lost money being President, and has been put through a ringer by the tolerant. Yet he is back again.

Threatened with jail time, FBI raids, etc, that the tolerant would have called off had he just retired to his yacht, he is still fighting.

I’ll take that guy for 4 years of inflation being fixed, the border closed, wages up, gas down, while the tolerant cry about the end of democracy.

Comment

Unplug from Reuters? They’re your typical “Cold” aka “Stupid” or “Covidiot” liberal source. You were a Biden and Fauci supporter. Now, you are changing your devotion to an unknown libertarian? I got to tell you. “They don’t want you either”.

Youre a joke. LOL

Comment

Working...
                                X