No announcement yet.

Trump Has Been Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trump Classified Doc case DISMISSED. It's over (93 page decision, sounds like at first light it could be represented but many things will have to change.....it ain't coming back though).

Morning Joe OFF the air at MSLSD. Maybe just today, but reading the room, that propaganda could be buried.

Trump redoing his speech entirely. 2nd chance at life. Could be a world changing speech this week.

Who knows the result, but this week is likely to be a defining moment for the near future of the United States of America.

Comment

• It would be nice for Trump to say what Biden should have. And that is that the rhetoric attached to our political opponents (stop using enemy) needs to stop. "And that starts with me!"

If he says that (and follows through with it here forward), then he wins in a walk.

Now, if the democrats reciprocate (which there will be people on both sides who won't), then maybe it gets back to issues, in which the Dems lose wholesale.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Biden never said that he was sorry for his bullshit and that he was part of it.

Comment

• Linked Article: https://www.restorationbulletin.com/...syndrome-draws

Comment

• Why 'Morning Joe' Wasn't on the Air Monday

In an implicit admission that hosts Joe Scarborough and Mika Brzezinski are part of the problem bemoaned by President Biden in his Sunday evening call for civility from the Oval Office, MSNBC yanked "Morning Joe" from the air on Monday morning and instead ran breaking news coverage.

​They're reportedly worried that the Morning Joe team may say something 'inappropriate' about the Trump assassination attempt, notes CNN.

Comment

• Rumor making the rounds that Trump called Stormy Daniels, told her that if she paid him the $700,000 that the courts ordered her to pay; that he would choose her to be Vice President, to kinda balance with the Dem ticket, ya know..............

Comment

• Seriously, I hope it's Youngkin that gets announced today.
                Last edited by pinstripers; July 15, 2024, 12:45 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                  Seriously, I hope it's Youngkin that gets announced today.
                  If Trump selects Youngkin as VP, that would make Winsome Earl-Sears the first black female governor. Talk about a 2 for 1!

Comment

• I always try to see the humorous side of things…

"They took him out with one shot right between the eyes. They did a fantastic job."

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Just read a blurb that his VP list was believed to have been narrowed to three and one of them has been informed that they are not the pick.

Ohio Senator JD Vance, North Dakota Governor Doug Burgum, and eliminated option Florida Senator Marco Rubio.

Who knows if any of that is accurate, but it's what I just saw. I guess the republicans find out tonight/this afternoon.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                        This gallery has 1 photos.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• That would be interesting...
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• It's Vance, 2 seconds after that tweet, haha.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Comments on the VP anyone?

I was like pinstripers with Youngkin. I felt Vance was a top 3 or 4 choice, but not for me. No way for Haley to be it, but she's probably as good a choice as anyone and better than most. Rubio would have been good by me as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X