Trump Has Been Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
    A high velocity bullet will start to spin at impact. Had it hit him more directly it would have done massive damage.
    You mean occasionally tumble. And not all do. Rifle bullets spin the moment they travel down the barrel's RIFLING.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

You can't and won't find anything where a Republican called or promoted assassination of a political rival. But yes they did call names. You claim he raped women, cheated on his wife and everything else the MSM spew. I believe you are the one that needs to use your brain to see what has been going on since 2016.
      Odd that those who criticize him since that time were friends with him previous to that time.
      Cold you have absolutely no credibility on SN. You are basically the clown who we all laugh at.

Lol. You really shouldn't be posting with adults.

Trump waited hours to call off a mob that was illegally invading Congress while chanting death threats against the sitting Vice-President of the United States. Trump doesn't deserve to be shot, but... oh nevermind lol. You're about as self-aware as a bagel.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Lol. You really shouldn't be posting with adults.

Trump waited hours to call off a mob that was illegally invading Congress while chanting death threats against the sitting Vice-President of the United States. Trump doesn't deserve to be shot, but... oh nevermind lol. You're about as self-aware as a bagel.
        ​​​​​​MSM's ABC and Cold..... Yeh, they know

Comment

There is nothing in the world I hate more than arrogance.

Comment

Funny how cold neglects to say how Trump offered and suggested more security for Jan 6, but Pelosi refused it.
            Had Trump gone directly to the steps of Congress after telling the masses to peacefully and patriotically protest, one, he would have been too late to stop anyone because the antifa implants had already started the crap before he was done speaking, and two, the media would have claimed he was leading the assault.
            Cold like so many people who don't pay attention to things, just take the word of the lying democrat propagandists that have taken over the mainstream media.

Equally hilarious is his attempt to insult me by saying I shouldn't be posting with adults.

Maybe my self awareness is equal to a bagel, which is above colds intelligence. But my awareness of the medias biased propaganda is very good.
            So I will just wear Colds attempted insults as a badge of truth and honesty on my part. The day he and I agree, will be the day I will have to double check my thoughts.

Comment

Cold might be the most easily manipulated person on the planet.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

“I’m done with Shockernet and even started my own self-gratifying thread about it.”

- January 16, 2024

His word is golden.
                Last edited by ShockerFever; July 14, 2024, 09:21 PM.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Of 8 presidents who were or were attempted to to be assassinated, 6 were Republicans with Democrat assassins (or would be assassins), and the other 2 were Democrat who were attempted or killed by Democrats.

Andrew Jackson by a guy who thought Van Buren (father of the Democratic Party) had a better banking plan for the fed.
                  Lincoln by radical leftist actor
                  Garfield by insane democrat he spurned
                  McKinley by radical labor activist
                  JFK by the democrat machine led by LBJ
                  Reagan by a guy who worshipped Hollywood and thought it would impress leftist actress Jodie Foster
                  And now Trump by an antifa member

There is a theme here and it’s not hard to see.
                  People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                  Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                    Of 8 presidents who were or were attempted to to be assassinated, 6 were Republicans with Democrat assassins (or would be assassins), and the other 2 were Democrat who were attempted or killed by Democrats.

Andrew Jackson by a guy who thought Van Buren (father of the Democratic Party) had a better banking plan for the fed.
                    Lincoln by radical leftist actor
                    Garfield by insane democrat he spurned
                    McKinley by radical labor activist
                    JFK by the democrat machine led by LBJ
                    Reagan by a guy who worshipped Hollywood and thought it would impress leftist actress Jodie Foster
                    And now Trump by an antifa member

There is a theme here and it’s not hard to see.
                    You left off Teddy Roosevelt who became President after McKinley was assassinated. TR attempted a comeback and an attempted assassination occurred during a campaign speech. Following being wounded, TR continued his stump speech while bleeding. The wounding shot was just to the right of his heart.

In 1912, Teddy Roosevelt was trying to get back into the White House. A disgruntled New Yorker tried to stop him while he was visiting Milwaukee.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You left off Teddy Roosevelt who became President after McKinley was assassinated. TR attempted a comeback and an attempted assassination occurred during a campaign speech. Following being wounded, TR continued his stump speech while bleeding. The wounding shot was just to the right of his heart.

https://www.jsonline.com/story/life/...e/74402625007/
                      That’s right. His was by an insane person who believed the ghost of McKinley told him to do it.
                      People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                      Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

• My God

Comment

• Holy crap.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• He is behind the ridge line of the roof giving the police sharp shooters a much smaller target than I thought. But they are only 130 yards away, and from there they should be able to hit a baseball 10 times out of 10 though.

This really feels like a major comms failure.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• I saw a report this morning, only one so far, that the sniper who took out the shooter ( his words ) had the guy in his sights for three minutes waiting on approval from the head of the SS to take him out. Anyone else heard this?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                                I saw a report this morning, only one so far, that the sniper who took out the shooter ( his words ) had the guy in his sights for three minutes waiting on approval from the head of the SS to take him out. Anyone else heard this?
                                I read it somewhere yesterday, however, haven't seen any confirmation. It's hard to know what to believe. PIns post #101 is definitely troubling.

Let's let him have 8 shots, eliminate the target and then we'll take him out. I pray this isn't the case.
                                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                                X