No announcement yet.

Trump Has Been Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Victim Murdered By Trump's Attempted Assassin ID'd As Corey Comperatore, Former Fire Chief

A former volunteer fire Chief for Buffalo Township, Corey Comperatore, age 50, lost his life after being struck with a bullet shot by 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks. According to his sister, Dawn Comperatore Shafer, Corey was hit as he shielded his daughters from the gunfire that ensued just minutes into Trump's speech.

On Facebook, Comperatore Schafer wrote:
    The PA Trump Rally claimed the life of my brother, Corey Comperatore. The hatred for one man took the life of the one man we loved the most. He was a hero that shielded his daughters. His wife and girls just lived through the unthinkable and unimaginable. My baby brother just turned 50 and had so much life left to experience. Hatred has no limits and love has no bounds. Pray for my sister-in-law, nieces, my mother, sister, me and his nieces and nephews as this feels like a terrible nightmare but we know it is our painful reality.

image.png

Comment

The left right now, is going to go hard on anybody on the right that says anything remotely considered incindiary. The 3 letter bureaus will be focused on the normies who are fed up and called to task the lefties who called the right "hitlers" and such.

Soon, we will see actual arrests of right leaning people, who the left wing judges and prosecutors will claim made 'credible' threats against x Dem politician.

The left will turn this 180 degrees and the narrative will now focus on the 'right wing terrorists' that Trump wants to unleash.

You can make book on it. Let no crisis go to waste.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Melania Trump Issues Powerful Statement Following Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

With unwavering love for her husband and her country, Melania Trump set a shining example of strength, resolve, and love with these powerful words:

I am thinking of you, now, my fellow Americans.

We have always been a unique union. America, the fabric of our gentle nation is tattered, but our courage and common sense must ascend and bring us back together as one.

When I watched that violent bullet strike my husband, Donald, I realized my life, and Barron’s life were on the brink of devastating change. I am grateful to the brave secret service agents and law enforcement officials who risked their own lives to protect my husband.

To the families of the innocent victims who are now suffering from this heinous act, I humbly offer my sincerest sympathy. Your need to summon your strength for such a terrible reason saddens me.

A monster who recognized my husband as an inhuman political machine attempted to ring out Donald‘s passion – his laughter, ingenuity, love of music, and inspiration. The core facets of my husband‘s life – his human side – were buried below the political machine. Donald, the generous and caring man who I have been with through the best of times and the worst of times.

Let us not forget that differing opinions, policy, and political games are inferior to love. Our personal, structural, and life commitment – until death – is at serious risk. Political concepts are simple when compared to us, human beings.

We are all humans, and fundamentally, instinctively, we want to help one another. American politics are only one vehicle that can uplift our communities. Love, compassion, kindness and empathy are necessities.

And let us remember that when the time comes to look beyond the left and the right, beyond the red and the blue, we all come from families with the passion to fight for a better life together, while we are here, in this earthly realm.

Dawn is here again. Let us reunite. Now.

This morning, ascend above the hate, the vitriol, and the simple-minded ideas that ignite violence. We all want to world where respect is paramount, family is first, and love transcends. We can realize this world again. Each of us must demand to get it back. We must insist that respect fills the cornerstone of our relationships, again.

I am thinking of you, my fellow Americans.

The winds of change have arrived. For those of you who cry in support, I thank you. I commend those of you who have reached out beyond the political divide – thank you for remembering that every single politician is a man or woman with a loving family.

Comment

Isaac Stanley-Becker @isaacstanbecker

County sheriff tells @washingtonpost a local officer came face-to-face with the gunman seconds before the shooting but dropped back down to the ground because the officer was gripping the roof and didn't have a gun in his hand https://washingtonpost.com/politics/2024/07/14/trump-shooting-news-thomas-matthew-crooks-investigation/#link-VWV4QVCNUNCTBP2AGWHJUJMPAE

Comment

Oof, a photo on the roof shows some LEO dressed in camo after the shooter is taken down. The kid sort of looked like he was in camo.

I am starting to think this is a simple case of confusion where the sharp shooters are trained on the kid but just trying to be sure they aren't shooting one of the LEO dressed in camo by mistake.

Guessing that's why LEO on the ground were confused by folks on the ground sharing concerns too -- because they know there are legitimate LEO wearing camo and maybe just assume it's one of them.

Like nobody expects a shooter to be in that position so they are being abundantly cautious before making a really bad decision and shooting one of their own.
            Last edited by Kung Wu; July 14, 2024, 01:49 PM.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
              Victim Murdered By Trump's Attempted Assassin ID'd As Corey Comperatore, Former Fire Chief

A former volunteer fire Chief for Buffalo Township, Corey Comperatore, age 50, lost his life after being struck with a bullet shot by 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks. According to his sister, Dawn Comperatore Shafer, Corey was hit as he shielded his daughters from the gunfire that ensued just minutes into Trump's speech.
              Very sad, sounds like a good man who lost his life too soon.
              Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                The left right now, is going to go hard on anybody on the right that says anything remotely considered incindiary. The 3 letter bureaus will be focused on the normies who are fed up and called to task the lefties who called the right "hitlers" and such.

Soon, we will see actual arrests of right leaning people, who the left wing judges and prosecutors will claim made 'credible' threats against x Dem politician.

The left will turn this 180 degrees and the narrative will now focus on the 'right wing terrorists' that Trump wants to unleash.

Normies make threats against politicians??? This seems pretty far fetched.
                Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Originally posted by Ta Town Shocker View Post

Normies make threats against politicians??? This seems pretty far fetched.
                  It will have to be a random person with no history of commenting. And it will be fairly innocuous, but blown way out of proportion. The media will have to say it "shows how far the right has gone with there rhetoric".
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Maybe we should have done that when they were burning down portions of our cities?

Just a thought.
                    Actually, they did. There was a twitter site that followed every arrest. Homeland Security was identifying and showing up at their home, school, or place of business making arrests. The only problem was some judges in certain jurisdictions that would just throw out the charges.

Comment

On Facebook, Comperatore Schafer wrote:
                      The PA Trump Rally claimed the life of my brother, Corey Comperatore. The hatred for one man took the life of the one man we loved the most. He was a hero that shielded his daughters. His wife and girls just lived through the unthinkable and unimaginable. My baby brother just turned 50 and had so much life left to experience. Hatred has no limits and love has no bounds. Pray for my sister-in-law, nieces, my mother, sister, me and his nieces and nephews as this feels like a terrible nightmare but we know it is our painful reality.

image.png

I will try to link later, but the words of Corey's daughter are completely and utterly heartbreaking. Her words are surreal. I can't fathom and I can't stop crying. I pray that family can find peace someday, and I have to trust their faith will be their salvation. There's nothing else to hang on to.

Comment

'He Was Just an Outcast': Former Schoolmate Describes How Trump Shooter Was Bullied in High School

Jason Kohler, who attended the same high school as the alleged shooter, told a reporter what he remembers about Crooks. “He was bullied almost every day,” he said. “He would sit alone at lunch. I mean, he was just an outcast.”

Kohler further described how other students would pick on Crooks:
                        And you know how kids are nowadays. So they're gonna see someone like that and they gonna target him because they think it's funny or whatever. So it's the best way I can describe it. And it's honestly kind of sad. Like, I don't want to say this is what provoked it, but you never know...

Yeah. I want to say he was a loner more because he was just... He was quiet, but, like, he was just bullied. Like, he was bullied so much. So much.
                        The reporter asked if Kohler remembered what names the other students called him. “No, he was just made fun of, I guess, for the way he dressed or his appearance.”

Kohler noted that Crooks would “wear hunting outfits sometimes” and also continued wearing a mask even after the COVID-19 pandemic had subsided.

Certainly creates some sympathy for the young man, if true. We all know how mean and stupid high school kids can be and some of us never outgrow that. Whether or not that was directly contributing factor is hard to say but I have to think it was a factor to some, if not a great, degree.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

You have a bright future as a fictional political thriller novelist.

Comment

Melania Trump Issues Powerful Statement Following Attempted Assassination of Donald Trump

With unwavering love for her husband and her country, Melania Trump set a shining example of strength, resolve, and love with these powerful words:

Those are great words, but it seems a stretch to believe she wrote them, or even believes all of them w/ respect to her husband. Nevertheless, perhaps this violent moment could be a springboard for both of them to gain some perspective and energy in trying to be the best people, and marriage partners they can be.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Those are great words, but it seems a stretch to believe she wrote them, or even believes all of them w/ respect to her husband. Nevertheless, perhaps this violent moment could be a springboard for both of them to gain some perspective and energy in trying to be the best people, and marriage partners they can be.
                              Really? It seems a stretch she wrote it? What proof do you have? What FACTS can you present that she didn't write it.

Facts only please.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Actually, they did. There was a twitter site that followed every arrest. Homeland Security was identifying and showing up at their home, school, or place of business making arrests. The only problem was some judges in certain jurisdictions that would just throw out the charges.
                                Well that's not quite a War on Antifa. More of a Timeout on Antifa. We should at least elevate it to a Go To Your Room. Maybe even declare a Grounding With Car Keys Taken Away on 'em! Heck I'd even support declaring a good old fashioned Spanking Without Dinner on those kids right now!!
                                Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                                X