Trump Has Been Shot

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    If the democrats are grateful for Trump surviving, then they are proving themselves to be liars, or they hate the country. Because he is a threat to our democracy, our lives, world peace, freedom and all things good in the world, (and literally Hitler). They should want him dead, (if they believe their rhetoric).
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
      Kudos to the secret service for quick elimination of the shooter but OTOH there are no excuses for not securing that potential snipers spot. Something smells here. Either extreme incompetence (not likely) or that shooter was allowed to get up there.
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Comment

Comment

My thoughts and prayers go out to the family of the attendee who was killed and to the 2 other attendees that were reportedly woounded and their families.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
              Another close Trump ally and leader of the Reform UK party, MP Nigel Farage, wrote on X, "Mainstream media have spread a narrative of hatred against my friend Donald Trump. I hope they are proud of themselves. Disgusting people."

Comment

From the pictures, he is definitely Antifa. Trump should declare war on Antifa

Comment

Shooter Identified in Trump Assassination Attempt

​The gunman who attempted to assassinate former President Donald Trump Saturday was identified as 20-year-old Thomas Matthew Crooks, sources told The Post.

Crooks, of Bethel Park, Pa., squeezed off shots — one of which grazed Trump in the ear — at an outdoor rally in Butler, just outside Pittsburgh.

Sources said Crooks was planted on a roof of a manufacturing plant more than 130 yards away from the stage at Butler Farm Show grounds.

I suppose this should read the assassin is being reported (by the NY Post) to be this guy. Not sure there has been any official confirmation on that.
                  Last edited by 1972Shocker; July 13, 2024, 11:49 PM.

Comment

Comment

I loved all the responses from the Trump kids. We haven’t heard much at all from the brilliant Ivanka since 2020 and her tweet was perfect.

God Bless that family, and I’m fairly certain He did yesterday.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        From the pictures, he is definitely Antifa. Trump should declare war on Antifa
                        Maybe we should have done that when they were burning down portions of our cities?

Just a thought.
                        Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Shooter was 20 years old -- barely out of high school. Just a kid. Heartbreaker. The hard left has infiltrated our public school systems and brainwashed a far too large portion of our youth.

Time to disband the Dept. of Education, ban teacher's unions, and fire all hard left and hard right teachers that are pushing their politics and not simply doing their job.

The problem is: Define hard left and define hard right. Because the average liberal has become radicalized to the point where any common sense conservative policy is painted as "hard" right. At least that's what it feels like.
                          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I want all Republican's, all Conservatives, all of those on the Right, please pray to the good Lord, pray for America, for President Trump and his family. And for those of you on the Left, you can pray to whatever it is that you pray to..............

Comment

I need to find the video, but there's one where you can see the SS snipers. Sounds like the shooter, who I don't think is Crooks based on what I've seen scrolling Twitter, popped up and shot fairly quickly. You can see the sniper looking through his scope then pull back and get a quick look I think to verify then quickly reposition and start firing. Looks like he saw something just before the first shot was fired.

I have seen reports that there are two people still in critical condition.

I don't like Trump, but I also don't like Biden, never liked Obama, but would never want to see an assassination of any of them. We as a people should be better than that.

I'd like to think something like this would slap some people in the face and cool the rhetoric from both sides, but I know it won't. Too many people are too far down the tribal rabbit hole that is American politics these days to let it go, at least for long.

I really hope I'm wrong about that but I'll be shocked if I am.
                              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Also heard that the head of the SS has been called to appear before Congress to answer questions about the failure in security.
                                Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                                RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                                Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                                ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                                Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                                Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                                X