Who Should be the Democtratic Represenative for the 2024 Election

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Should be the Democtratic Represenative for the 2024 Election

After Biden dismal performance, who should the Democrats go with?
    Biden (stay the course, it was just a cold)
    42.86%
    Kamala (who doesn't like a yellow school bus)
    14.29%
    Newsom (he is already disliked in CA, why not in the rest of the U.S.A.)
    14.29%
    Gretchen Whitmer (high approval rating in D-party [82%])
    7.14%
    Hillary (maybe the third time trying will be the charm)
    7.14%
    Michelle Obama (for the conspiracy theorists)
    0%
    Hakeem Jeffries
    0%
    Other (please provide the name in comments)
    14.29%

All the “smart” Dems that think they can do whatever they want are finding some bad news about benching Biden.

It’s not as easy or clean as they assumed.

And then there’s the money issue.

Comment

Sorry, I hit other and overlooked the gorilla in the room, Hillary.

She has the most experience of all and seems the most logical choice to defeat the threat of the large orange MAGA man.
      An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Whoever it is will be nothing but a puppet, a stooge, and nothing more than a mouth piece for a cabal of global elitists designing a country they can continue to have power over

Comment

How much did they offer Jill to drop out and she turned it down??

I suppose Whimer.

Comment

I vote Kamala cause I likes them yeller skoo busses two. And she splanes things sow good! She tawt me bout pass age of time. And I nows it good.
            Last edited by Atxshoxfan; June 29, 2024, 10:45 AM.

Comment

We may have to register some illegals to get people to vote more in this poll.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                We may have to register some illegals to get people to vote more in this poll.
                Registry not needed for illegals. Get with the times man.

Comment

we really need to get this tie broken

Comment

Broke the tie. I want a different party in the white house. Joe as the candidate is the best path to that.
                    Go Shocks!

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I am not sure it really makes any difference. Not confident that Trump can win by a big enough margin to overcome the cheating, election interference efforts including ongoing lawfare, media attacks and what is largely a misinformed or uninformed low information electorate.

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                          I've been telling people for a few years that Michelle is a dude (tranny). Nobody ever believes it, but I am convinced and this just supports my belief.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                            I am not sure it really makes any difference. Not confident that Trump can win by a big enough margin to overcome the cheating, election interference efforts including ongoing lawfare, media attacks and what is largely a misinformed or uninformed low information electorate.
                            Agree with the pessimism. Also, I know that the democrats and the big state will do something that will never allow Trump to win.

And then, if it is blatant enough to be seen by even the normies, to where there is a huge public outrage, anyone who dares protest will be labelled as something to ostracize them. Like J6ers.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                              I watched Jesse Waters last night and his guy on the street, Johnny was asking simple questions of folks on the street, like; who is Kamala Harris? How long has the US been independent? And other simple questions. It's really amazing how ignorant some folks are, as one answered independence since 1979. Several answered up to over a thousand years. Many had no clue who Kamala is. But the question asked at another event really pissed me off. When asked if they did better financially under Trump or Biden, they admitted Trump. But their reason, because he gave stimulus checks.
                              So yes, uninformed and low information are a serious concern for our countries future.

Comment

Working...
                              X