DEBATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEBATE

First 30 minutes is a disaster for Joe. Trump not giving direct answers.

DJT could be better but Joe is so hard to follow and unbiased fact checkers should tear him a new one. Joe beating himself with incoherent rambling

Comment

Biden's 6 handicap is impressive!
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Hmmmmmmm, wonder what the Vegas odds would be in a golf match or long drive contest ?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
          Biden's 6 handicap is impressive!
          that and beating up Popcorn are both impressive.

Comment

The "he has a cold" excuse was such a brazen lie. Biden didn't sound any different than he has during any other speech that main stream media has dared to show in the past few years.

Comment

Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

that and beating up Popcorn are both impressive.
              He beat Corn Pop and medicare, with a 6 handicap!

Comment

It would be interesting to go back and actually start a timer for each candidate's answers and see how many times the CNN moderators called "time" early trying to save Joe when he was short circuiting.

Comment

Two crazy old guys talking at each other doesn't really sound like good entertainment or the least bit educational.
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I didn't think Trump brought his "A" game but Joe was as bad as I expected. Trump missed some good opportunities like not mentioning the high price of housing, insurance, food, staples, etc that are crushing the younger voters. He should have gone after EV's, student loan forgiveness, the lap top / Biden crimes and the prospect of Kamala taking over

Comment

Trump listened to smart people and allowed Biden to literally light himself on fire in front of the entire world.

Trump will have to be better against whomever the left rolls out next.

Because no matter how gullible you think the American voter is, and the American voter is damned gullible, you cannot fix last night. President Biden did not "have a bad night".

Comment

I fear this debate won the election for the Democrats.

It was so bad, it will force Joe out.

It was so bad, that when Newsome gets in, he will look a million times better than Biden, and dumb people who hate Trump, but couldn't vote for Biden will vote for Newsome.

"When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

It was so bad, that when Newsome gets in, he will look a million times better than Biden, and dumb people who hate Trump, but couldn't vote for Biden will vote for Newsome.
                          Can’t force Joe out. He has to willingly step aside. And I don’t think that happens.

I think it’s just as likely that the dems cut their losses and take a four year lame duck and prepare for 28. They really have no good prospects in the wings right now and they need to develop someone.
                          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
                          Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

This is a real concern.

Comment

That had to be one of the lowest television rated debates in history, didn’t it? I would’ve rather watched Beaches (see other thread).

Comment

Working...
                              X