Ryan vs Biden

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ryan vs Biden

As of June 2011, the IAEA says Iran has nuclear weapon _delivery_ capability. What is Biden trying to pull here?

http://www.newsmax.com/KenTimmerman/...6/02/id/398661
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

arrogant, grinning baboon

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Helluva closing by Ryan... I was shocked Biden didn't interrupt him during it.
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

snearing and rude seems to be the Biden story.

Comment

This debate was a lot better than the first Presidential debate.

Comment

I don't know who won, I tried to watch and actually listen, but Biden kept cutting off Ryan. If I wanted to listen to a debate or argument chock full of interruptions, I'd listen to my kids fight over their Leggo's.

I turned the thing off.
              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                I don't know who won, I tried to watch and actually listen, but Biden kept cutting off Ryan. If I wanted to listen to a debate or argument chock full of interruptions, I'd listen to my kids fight over their Leggo's.

I turned the thing off.
                Since you turned it off, then you didn't get to see that both sides interrupted each other.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                  Since you turned it off, then you didn't get to see that both sides interrupted each other.
                  Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times in a 90 minute debate.

But don't let the facts ruin your little narrative.
                  "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                  -John Wooden

Comment

Biden made a few factual boo boos, but what really heart him was his smart-ass attitude. You would think the democratic party had learned their lesson when Kerry tried the same thing against GWB. Kerry was actually smoother and better prepared than Biden, but his arrogance still cost him the election. Joe America responds better to nice guys.. kind of how Obama was in 2008. Ryan's plan played out perfectly - make Biden seem like a cranky old fart.

T

...:cool:

Comment

Originally posted by wu_shizzle View Post
                      Biden interrupted Ryan 82 times in a 90 minute debate.

But don't let the facts ruin your little narrative.
                      Is there a link for that. I didn't want to got through and count all the interruptions.

Comment

CNN says Ryan won

Comment

Both sides will claim victory.

Romney/Ryan will say they came off as more Presidential and ready to lead, while Biden came off as arrogant, petty and snarky.

Obama/Biden will say they took it to Ryan and got their footing back.

My guess is if an undecided voter made up their mind tonight, it wasn't for the team that chuckles at serious issues.
                          "Don't measure yourself by what you have accomplished, but by what you should accomplish with your ability."
                          -John Wooden

Comment

CBS poll of undecided voters had Biden winning the debate 50% to 31%.

I thought it would be closer.

A CNN poll had Ryan winning the debate 48% to 44%.

Comment

Originally posted by 1979Shocker View Post
                              Is there a link for that. I didn't want to got through and count all the interruptions.
                              Google: Biden + 82 times.
                              -John Wooden

Comment

Working...
                              X