No announcement yet.

US president could have a rival assassinated and not be criminally prosecuted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• US president could have a rival assassinated and not be criminally prosecuted

Former president Donald Trump’s lawyer argued that presidential immunity would cover the U.S. president ordering political rivals to be assassinated by SEAL Team Six.
    DeSantis and Pence probably do not sleep well if the courts rule in Trump's favor.

That is an odd and terrifying argument to publicly make.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

But can he have a rival prosecuted and then be re-elected?

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        That is an odd and terrifying argument to publicly make.
        It's BS Democrat owned medias version of what was really said. Trump's attorney was asked if the president would be immune if he directed seal team 6 to assassinate someone. The response was something like (not verbatim) only if it was in the execution of his duties as president. This hypothetical situation got twisted by the Soros funded judges expounded on the question in an effort to create a headline aimed to scare the public.

SB likes to read the headlines of the liberal media, which I do too. Problem is he believes them, I look into what they are twisting to get their headlines.
        It really makes for some good laughs, just like this one did.
        Last edited by Atxshoxfan; January 9, 2024, 11:59 PM.

Comment

So Dems are trying pave the way so that they can order Seal Team 6 assasinate their political rivals....

Interesting.
          "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
            So Dems are trying pave the way so that they can order Seal Team 6 assasinate their political rivals....

Interesting.
            That is the way I read it. Maybe Trump should go into hiding, or he might do an Epstein.

Comment

Only if Congress didn't impeach the President for that action. Which I guess if you had a large majority of one party that would be possible.

Comment

Working...
              X