Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama VP

Biden out? Hillary in?
    Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

That's not going to happen, but Clinton is much less of a laughingstock than Biden.
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Yes, the Dems should be cringing about this decision. So for the rest of you left-wing Shockernetters -- who do YOU think would make a great VP?

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
        Biden out? Hillary in?
        I wonder what that meeting was about today...?

I can't believe Hillary thinks she'd win with Barry AND then be elected President in 4 years. I think she'll just hold out until 2016.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
          I wonder what that meeting was about today...?

I can't believe Hillary thinks she'd win with Barry AND then be elected President in 4 years. I think she'll just hold out until 2016.
          Depends on if she thinks Obama will win. If she thinks Obama might lose, then she'd say "no" so there are no strings attached in 2016. If she thinks he'd win, wouldn't she say yes? Or I suppose they were just timing the Israel raid on Iran right before the election in order to see if they can get a little of that war mojo going for them? :)

Comment

Depends on if she thinks Obama will win. If she thinks Obama might lose, then she'd say "no" so there are no strings attached in 2016. If she thinks he'd win, wouldn't she say yes? Or I suppose they were just timing the Israel raid on Iran right before the election in order to see if they can get a little of that war mojo going for them? :)
            I think Hilary is smart enough to know that attaching her name to Obama right now would really hurt any future thoughts of being President.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
              I think Hilary is smart enough to know that attaching her name to Obama right now would really hurt any future thoughts of being President.
              Methinksotoo.

Comment

I bet Obama will stick with Biden. I think Hillary would make a fine VP, though. And honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if it was her decision to not take the job back in 2008.

If you would have asked me 4 years ago if Hillary would have made a good choice for President, I would have said no. Today, I would give her serious consideration.
                "It's amazing to watch Ron slide into that open area, Fred will find him and it's straight cash homie."--HCGM

Comment

Hillary's shelf life has expired. She's done beyond Sec. of State. Biden is the gift that just keeps on giving. I bet we don't hear from him for a while.

Comment

Yes, the Dems should be cringing about this decision. So for the rest of you left-wing Shockernetters -- who do YOU think would make a great VP?
                    How about this guy;

"Hank Iba decided he wouldn't play my team anymore. He told me that if he tried to get his team ready to play me, it would upset his team the rest of the season." Gene Johnson, WU Basketball coach, 1928-1933.

Comment

Working...
                    X