Alien Coverup?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alien Coverup?

I personally don't believe in extraterrestrials visiting. If anything would be umanned (unalien) probes directed by Super ChatGP AI Plus.

But the stories like below keep coming out.

In an exclusive interview, Rubio told NewsNation Washington correspondent Joe Khalil that multiple individuals with “very high clearances and high positions within our government” “have come forward to share” “first-hand” UFO-related claims “beyond the realm of what [the Senate Intelligence Committee] has ever dealt with.”
    Congress doubles down on explosive claims of illegal UFO retrieval programs | The Hill

The alien stuff is all a scam. It's a human-created fantasy that everyone wants to hear about, so people fund it.
    "In God we trust, all others must bring data." - W. Edwards Deming

Comment

I won't rule it out, but I'm also not someone that believes we have definitely been visited.

My general thinking is that I'm sure there's life out there somewhere that I would hope is more intelligent than we are.

Over the years, I've seen a lot of comments from people who at least claim to have been pilots, airline and military, who swear they've seen UFOs that had to be extraterrestrial. I think there's an astronaut as well who has spoken of similar things from his time in orbit. I've never looked into the credibility of their claims or anything, but it's sometimes interesting. It's definitely fun to think about.

If we have been visited, I wouldn't be the least bit shocked that our government would do everything in their power to keep us out of the loop. If we have been visited and the public were made aware of it, I don't think anything negative would happen, unless a galactic standard week to do something or die. But at that point, what would it matter?
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
        I won't rule it out, but I'm also not someone that believes we have definitely been visited.

My general thinking is that I'm sure there's life out there somewhere that I would hope is more intelligent than we are.

Over the years, I've seen a lot of comments from people who at least claim to have been pilots, airline and military, who swear they've seen UFOs that had to be extraterrestrial. I think there's an astronaut as well who has spoken of similar things from his time in orbit. I've never looked into the credibility of their claims or anything, but it's sometimes interesting. It's definitely fun to think about.

If we have been visited, I wouldn't be the least bit shocked that our government would do everything in their power to keep us out of the loop. If we have been visited and the public were made aware of it, I don't think anything negative would happen, unless a galactic standard week to do something or die. But at that point, what would it matter?
        I'm sure they are more intelligent than those people who voted for Biden.

Comment

I thought aliens might be coming out the cloud formations this morning...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I thought this thread was about bribes taken at border crossings.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
              I thought this thread was about bribes taken at border crossings.
              But is it a "coverup" if one simply ignores their presence and activity.

Comment

Comment

The universe is a crazy place, and LARGE and OLD! It's full of wonder our brains are not capable of understanding or even comprehending. Just think about the concept of infinity. I mean, really think about it. If you say you can comprehend infinity, you are lying. Now think about time. Now think abput how the universe came to be. I mean, really try and think about how the universe came to be. Now think about what is space. I mean, why are we surrounded by nothingness. Vast vast expanses our mind cannot fathom, of nothing.

Now realize that what we actually do understand, we learned in the blink of an eye compared to how long the universe has been in existence. We know nothing.

Are we being visited? I dunno, maybe. But I dont think these stories are real. If we ever get visited, it will be from something we don't understand. They won't look anything like our imaginated aliens we claim to see, that pretty much look like we do, and they won't cross millions of light years only to 'crash' on our planet.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Kel Varnsen View Post
                    The alien stuff is all a scam. It's a human-created fantasy that everyone wants to hear about, so people fund it.
                    Look at the stars at night. Many are suns whole have planets in their solar systems. Do you think our planet is the only planet that harbors life?

We are still making discoveries on earth, especially in the depths of the oceans. Thing that we had no idea that they existed.

I don't know if aliens have landed on earth. But it wouldn't surprise me. As a rader technician in the Marine Corp, in about 1978, we spotted UFOs (4 of them) that appeared to be watching us during some desert operations. We had F18s in the sky who were directed to chase them down to see exactly what they were. F18s didn't have a chance as the UFOs flew out of radar range faster than anything known to man. Were they aliens? I don't know, but it was enough to convince me of the possibility.

The world if big. Our Earth is but a grain of sand in the ocean by comparison.

Comment

I think a better question is, are we the most intelligent life on Earth.
                      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                        Pretty low bar

Comment

Comment

If you've watched the "Planet of the Apes", you already know the answer to your question.

Comment

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Working...
                              X