Thistle: It tough to be Anarchist

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thistle: It tough to be Anarchist

“You’re sexy! You’re cute! Take off that riot suit! You’re sexy! You’re cute! Take off that riot suit!”

Tough to be an anarchist.

Easy to make fun of the mentally ill, and/or shockingly uneducated, I suppose.

Congrats to you, sir. And to the John K. MacIver Institute for Public Policy.

Hey, I have some free time next week. Would you like to teach me how to make fun of kids with developmental disabilities?

Thalydomide is a hell of drug.
    I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Perhaps the most compelling argument I've seen in favor of abortion.

Comment

"they are in cakoots with..."

Comment

Originally posted by Wu du Nord View Post

Easy to make fun of the mentally ill, and/or shockingly uneducated, I suppose.

Congrats to you, sir. And to the John K. MacIver Institute for Public Policy.

Hey, I have some free time next week. Would you like to teach me how to make fun of kids with developmental disabilities?

Thalydomide is a hell of drug.
          Why do you think she's either mentally ill and/or shockingly uneducated? She's spewing liberal college professor rhetoric. No question she's smoked way too much weed, and that pentagram-like tat might be a first looksie into what I am guessing is a lifetime of mostly poor decision making. I am just glad to learn that people weren't calling her sexy and cute, although I had to listen to almost the entire interview to get that point.

Btw, WdN, if you're attempting a modern dayish liberal Dennis Miller.......you're badly missing the mark.

And what's wrong with the McIver Institute?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
            She's spewing liberal college professor rhetoric.
            Actually, no, not really. She's spewing liberal college professor rhetoric in pretty much the same sense as a homeless man covered in refuse shouting about hellfire, eternal damnation, and the end times is spewing christian theology rhetoric.

Btw, WdN, if you're attempting a modern dayish liberal Dennis Miller.......you're badly missing the mark.
            I think primarily of Dennis Miller as a rant comic. He's known for his ranting, isn't he? I'm not really the ranting sort, so yeah. ;-)

Do you assume that every person who cracks a dirty joke is a poor man's George Carlin?

And what's wrong with the McIver Institute?
            Other than the fact that they had the poor sense to slap their name on that video (which I found tasteless*) and publish it on the internet in various forms, I don't know anything about them. They might be an improv troupe for all I know.

* I'm also not a fan of those videos made at tea-party rallies highlighting the sea of misspelled signs. Same for the many videos of men with sleeveless t-shirts and missing teeth conflating communism and fascism. If that's the sort of thing you need to feel good about YOUR SIDE, then you suck.
            I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Same for the many videos of men with sleeveless t-shirts and missing teeth conflating communism and fascism.
              Leave me out of this.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Oh.......I thought it was Antichrist.......

Comment

Easy to make fun of the mentally ill, and/or shockingly uneducated.
                  By mentally ill or shockingly uneducated, do you really mean left wing extremist? That is what Thistle is, a left wing extremist. No more, no less.

She also of her own accord chose to publicly express her opinion, that makes her fair game for ridicule. If you want to claim she is uneducated or mentally ill, perhaps you should start by looking her up on Facebook, she is there. You might also want to check to see what, if any, organizations she associates with, then check to see if the organization reciprocates the sentiment and stands behind Thistle as a valued member. Here is one: http://deepgreenresistancewisconsin.org/tag/thistle-pettersen/

So, if by mentally ill or uneducated, you are referring to left wing extremists, I agree, Thistle Pettersen fits the bill.
                  There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Just because she is a left wing extremist, does not mean that she is not mentally ill or shockingly uneducated. Many are capable of being all three.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                      Just because she is a left wing extremist, does not mean that she is not mentally ill or shockingly uneducated. Many are capable of being all three.
                      Exactly. But it also doesn't make her mentally ill our uneducated, either. This organization probably doesn't think she is either of the two: http://deepgreenresistancewisconsin.org/tag/thistle-pettersen/

I can't imagine DGR would be publicizing her affiliation if they felt she was mentally ill. That is, unless DGR is an organization for the uneducated and mentally ill.
                      There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

http://www.thistlespace.org/

Comment

Originally posted by MoValley John View Post
                          http://www.thistlespace.org/
                          Sieg Heil, Comrade!

But where's my damn dentures? Nevermind, I foun' 'em unter mah wife beater.

Comment

Seig Heil and Comrade do not go together.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Seig Heil and Comrade do not go together.
                              What the heck do you know about the New World Order, maaaaan? I'm goin' all communazi on you.

You musta missed @Wu du Nord:'s post above?

Comment

Working...
                              X