Favorite Candy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Betty White

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded
    Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
      Betty White

C’mon man!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Are you trying to get banned?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

C’mon man!
          After the first one he posted, all I can say is thank you to SN for giving me the ability to block user posts. It worked for 76, cold, and others, it will work well again. If I were still a moderator (cmon Kung, man!) I would have deleted the posts for being off topic or at least moved the two individual posts to a new off topic thread where posts can go to die.

Comment

Originally posted by JVShocker View Post

After the first one he posted, all I can say is thank you to SN for giving me the ability to block user posts. It worked for 76, cold, and others, it will work well again. If I were still a moderator (cmon Kung, man!) I would have deleted the posts for being off topic or at least moved the two individual posts to a new off topic thread where posts can go to die.
            SO I don't have any idea who the model is, but but the earlier post about classic cars got me looking, and I found one of my favorite classic cars, Pontiac GTO. Hopefully this is a bit more on topic.

Comment

SO I don't have any idea who the model is, but but the earlier post about classic cars got me looking, and I found one of my favorite classic cars, Pontiac GTO. Hopefully this is a bit more on topic.

That would be a nice 'ride'...

That is a nice 'ride'...
              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Black licorice is candy too.
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Who else posts fake **** all day in order to maintain the acrimony? Wingnuts, that's who.

Comment

Kendall Jones, former TTU cheerleader.

Comment

More Kate Upton

Comment

Rachel McAdams

took it down...........maybe a bit too much

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Rachel McAdams

took it down...........maybe a bit too much
                        Had to look up who this was. Actress. Was in at least 1 movie I've seen, Dr. Strange.

I saw one picture of her in a hammock, that may have been a bit much for this forum. I never would have made the connection between the two looks. She looks so different.

Comment

Had to look up who this was. Actress. Was in at least 1 movie I've seen, Dr. Strange.

I saw one picture of her in a hammock, that may have been a bit much for this forum. I never would have made the connection between the two looks. She looks so different.
                          Game Night, Red Eye, Sherlock Holmes, Mean Girls, About Time

Comment

Comment

That ain’t no bud light. God bless PBR.

Comment

Lynda Carter

Comment

Working...
                                X