• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
    Hayden Panettiere

Comment

• Hayden at 34? Wowzers.

Comment

• Hayden has lived a long life to date.....has a daughter that lives with her father....Vlad Klitchko....in UKRAINE. How bad exactly of a mother are you to lose custody to a single man who's taking her to Ukraine? Various drug and alcohol problems....on and off relationship with another guy who pled no lo to 2 felony charges of injuring Hayden....lost her brother to a heart condition. One doesn't expect her to live a very good life for much longer at this pace.

I hope that poor little girl is safe.

Comment

• Cristina Scabbia

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

• Actress Sarah Dumont

Comment

• Elyzaveta Kovalenko

Comment

• Originally posted by JVShocker View Post
                Elyzaveta Kovalenko

Holy Toledo Batman!
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• Ana Bogdan

RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Question: Are the maximum number of pics per post limited to 3 dependent upon their total file size? I've limited my posts to 3 pics, but there have been occasions where I was going to do a 4th and it said I was at my limit. I ask because I've noticed as many as 5 and 6 have been done above.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post
                      Question: Are the maximum number of pics per post limited to 3 dependent upon their total file size? I've limited my posts to 3 pics, but there have been occasions where I was going to do a 4th and it said I was at my limit. I ask because I've noticed as many as 5 and 6 have been done above.
                      There's no official limit. I think I previously mentioned that I try to limit mine to three, though now I'm more of a limit myself to three rows, so if the pics are smaller I might add an extra one or something. I just don't want to have one post where you have to scroll forever because there are 20 pictures. And some of these women have a ton of appealing pics that could go on forever.
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

There's no official limit. I think I previously mentioned that I try to limit mine to three, though now I'm more of a limit myself to three rows, so if the pics are smaller I might add an extra one or something. I just don't want to have one post where you have to scroll forever because there are 20 pictures. And some of these women have a ton of appealing pics that could go on forever.
                        It may not be "official", but I've tried 2 or 3 times on different posts to post a 4th pic and it is rejected and I'm told I have reached my limit.

I don't know how your posts "look" on your screen, but on my computer monitor, your post #694 has 6 rows of pics and #698 has 5.

Comment

• Interesting. They're three on mine. But knowing that, I'll go back to trying to limit myself to three.
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker

Comment

• Carol Alt - 80's model

carol alt2a.jpg

carol alt1a.jpg

carol alt3a.jpg

Comment

Interesting. They're three on mine. But knowing that, I'll go back to trying to limit myself to three.
                              No real need to. It probably has more to do with my settings than anything.

Comment

• Kim Alexis

Kim Alexis 3a.jpg

Kim Alexis 4a.jpgKim Alexis5a.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X