Disasterous May Jobs Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not overplayed.
    There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

It's all going to hurt. I'd rather hurt than have my grandchildren hurt. The problem is, I don't think there are enough people that want to hurt.

Damn near 50% not only DON'T want to hurt, they think they're entitled to even more. I fear we can't change directions and that scares the hell out of me.

Comment

Greece anyone?
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
          Greece anyone?
          I'm thinking more like the the "Postman" type Apocalypse.

Comment

Raising taxes won't make a dent.

Comment

[QUOTE=MoValley John;326205]
              Originally posted by Ixiah View Post
              The amount of debt to the Chinese is a bit overplayed. For example the Social Security holdings of the debt is twice what China holds (19 percent compared to 8 percent).

All of it is concerning. Every penny of the debt is concerning. None of it is overplayed. Any country holding 8% of our debt is gravely concerning.

China's portion of our debt, in round numbers, is $1.16 trillion and growing. That is $1,160,000,000,000.
              Absolutely .. and when the bullets start flying you can add in Hong Kong and Taiwan for a 10% debt to China.
              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                Greece anyone?
                Was the point of this post to illustrate how little you actually know about the Greek economic situation?

If so, mission accomplished. ;-)
                I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Originally posted by ShockBand View Post
                  Democrats are so in love with tax raises and Republicans are so in love with tax cuts that neither side can see straight anymore.
                  This is silly. Stop it.

You know better.
                  I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Another Harvard genius.

Comment

Bump

Comment

Working...
                      X