Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Spirit Airlines' boss calls complaints 'irrelevant,' says dying veteran...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spirit Airlines' boss calls complaints 'irrelevant,' says dying veteran...

...should've bought insurance

I’ve been following this story for a few days.

I hold all veterans and anyone currently serving in the armed forces in the very highest regards. If you’ve ever served our country, you’re my hero. If you insult a veteran, you’ve insulted me.

Thus, I believe Spirit Airlines CEO Ben Baldanza is cooking his airlines goose. Yes, every company has rules to follow, however this is a situation where an exception could have been made without considerable backlash. I guarantee this $197 decision will cost them greatly.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Just liked the boycott spirit airlines group on FB

Comment

Bumpy post-interview flight for Spirit Airlines CEO, as Facebook group calls for ouster

"Breaking News: Spirit Airlines CEO Says He'll Personally Refund Dying Vet's Fare"

Smart move Mr. Baldanza!
      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

I salute you WStateU.

Having been there in the past (some might even say ancient past), I can guarantee you that words like you just expressed mean one hell of a lot to our young men and women who are daily risking their lives for our freedom. Simply knowing that what you are fighting for has the appreciation and support of the folks back home is crucial to the welfare and morale of our entire armed forces.

Comment

Working...
        X