Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Elites, Europe, Davos, and World Government?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Elites, Europe, Davos, and World Government?

The World's wealthiest, and Government Elites had their annual conference at Davos Switzerland during the past week. They have goals to work together to solve problems for the World. Where do you think that Biden got his idea to pay the poorest governments not to develop into richer, and more independent countries, because according to Biden, they would harm the world and cause more global warming.

Greta Thunberg was a speaker this year.

Here is their agenda.

Davos 2023: The 5 key talking points set to dominate the agenda at this year’s World Economic Forum

The cost of living crisis

The ongoing war in Ukraine

The climate crisis

The growing food crisis

The 'Fourth Industrial Revolution'

https://www.euronews.com/next/2023/0...-world-economi
    Last edited by Shockm; January 18, 2023, 09:41 AM.

Are they all deciding how much of their own wealth they are going to pony up to improve the world?
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
      Are they all deciding how much of their own wealth they are going to pony up to improve the world?
      No. I think that the goals of the Elites are to implement government (mostly), and individual strategies that will ensure that the proletariat is just happy and secure enough that they won't try to revolt against the current power and wealth structures throughout the world so that their homes (behind walls and gates), and way of life continue to be safe, and profitable. Freedoms be damned. After all, Bill Gates and his friends know best.

Comment

Anybody see John Kerry's holier than thou rant yesterday about how they are the select few who are going to save the planet? I wonder how he got to Davos, Switzerland for the summit. Surely he took a boat and not a plane right? Surely he is being carted around by horse and buggy and not a vehicle while there? I am sure of it. I am assuming his multitude of homes do not have any electricity or gas as well.

Special Presidential Envoy for Climate John Kerry commended World Economic Forum attendees on Tuesday, saying their efforts to combat climate change were "almost extraterrestrial."

"When you start to think about it, it's pretty extraordinary that we — select group of human beings because of whatever touched us at some point in our lives — are able to sit in a room and come together and actually talk about saving the planet," Kerry remarked. "I mean, it's so almost extraterrestrial to think about ‘saving the planet.’"

"If you say that to most people, most people think you're just a crazy tree-hugging, lefty, liberal, you know, do-gooder or whatever and there's no relationship," he added. "But really, that's where we are."

Comment

Kerry characterized efforts to combat climate change and save the planet as "almost extraterrestrial" given their scope in his remarks earlier Tuesday. He also downplayed criticism that has been levied against such climate activism, noting that "most people" believe he and the other WEF participants are just "crazy" tree huggers.

"When you start to think about it, it's pretty extraordinary that we — select group of human beings because of whatever touched us at some point in our lives — are able to sit in a room and come together and actually talk about saving the planet," Kerry remarked. "I mean, it's so almost extraterrestrial to think about ‘saving the planet.’"

"If you say that to most people, most people think you're just a crazy tree-hugging, lefty, liberal, you know, do-gooder or whatever and there's no relationship," he added. "But really, that's where we are."

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            Anybody see John Kerry's holier than thou rant yesterday about how they are the select few who are going to save the planet? I wonder how he got to Davos, Switzerland for the summit. Surely he took a boat and not a plane right? Surely he is being carted around by horse and buggy and not a vehicle while there? I am sure of it. I am assuming his multitude of homes do not have any electricity or gas as well.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/joh...ng-save-planet
            Here was an interesting, and telling, quote from that article regarding the wealthy elites, and their attitudes toward those who have less.

However, such negotiations and policies have been criticized for their potential impact on both wealthy and poor nations.

"We're telling developing nations that we don't want them to go through the process of developing, we don't want them to have coal or natural gas or even nuclear. We want them to use wind and solar which is intermittent, which is ineffective, which is incredibly cost-prohibitive," Daniel Turner, the executive director of Power The Future, previously told Fox News Digital.

"It's the epitome of privilege," he continued. "There is no greater white privilege than being a climate change activist. It is the privilege of rich and elite folks — you could even throw in the word godless if you wanted — who need to feel like they care about something in this world. So, they cling to the climate change cult, but they're unaffected by the consequences of it."

Comment

King Charles = King Longshanks

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
              X