Taxmageddon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Wu du Nord View Post
    Methinks WuDrWu prefers to be left alone. Until, of course, he gets old enough to fully latch on to Uncle Sam's teats.
    Honestly, that little implication kinda pisses me off.

Comment

Wait a minute. I hate poor people, middle class people, and rich people, but I never got props. Why does @WuDrWu: get all the love?

And actually its true, everyone needs to feel a little pain if any pain is going to be dished out. Otherwise where's the incentive for anybody that doesnt pay taxes to NOT vote for a government that cannot square its debts? "As long as I am gettin' mine, I'll just keep voting in people willing to give me more. No need to
      consider concepts like 'budgets', or 'sustainability', or 'economy'."
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

that

Comment

Originally posted by Wu du Nord View Post
          Sweet.

I think that @WuDrWu: hates poor people almost as much as I hate old people. It's good to hate. We have our hatred in common, but check this out. I think @WuDrWu: really just hated lazy-sit-around-freeloaders. If that's the case, then I'm certain that I can have him hating old people with a quickness.

My history books say "Let them eat cake" was bad policy. More importantly it's bad humanity. Perhaps @WuDrWu: was thinking of a different example.

Finally a comment I can agree with you on. Hate is good.

You must have had a terrible childhood and parents that mistreated you and abused you for you to hate them, and all old people so much.

I, on the other hand, hate smart ass, self righteous, snot-nosed young punks who have never done anything in their miserable little lives for anybody other than themselves. And, I don't especially care for anyone who dislikes their parents and grand parents, simply because they are old.

But, keep up the hatred, it's your most endearing quality.

Comment

Working...
          X