No announcement yet.

The Collapse of the United States

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How can poor people and the middle class even THINK about voting for Biden when everything is and has been so expensive the past 3.5 years? My goodness can't they see the propaganda going on? And were told the left is "educated" and "smart". My ass....
    FINAL FOURS:
    1965, 2013

NCAA Tournament:
    1964, 1965, 1976, 1981, 1985, 1987, 1988, 2006, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2021

NIT Champs - 1 (2011)

AP Poll History of Wichita St:
    Number of Times Ranked: 157
    Number of Times Ranked #1: 1
    Number of Times Top 5: 32 (Most Recent - 2017)
    Number of Times Top 10: 73 (Most Recent - 2013, 2014, 2015, 2017)

Highest Recent AP Ranking:
    #3 - Dec. 2017
    #2 ~ March 2014

Highest Recent Coaches Poll Ranking:
    #2 ~ March 2014
    Finished 2013 Season #4

Comment

• poorly educated people are easier to indoctrinate/control

Comment

• Originally posted by AZ Shocker View Post
        How can poor people and the middle class even THINK about voting for Biden when everything is and has been so expensive the past 3.5 years? My goodness can't they see the propaganda going on? And were told the left is "educated" and "smart". My ass....
        Katy Couric says that Trump supporters are just jealous of the educated and the rich.
        My question to her would be, if that were true why would we be supporting one of the richest guys in the world?

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
          poorly educated people are easier to indoctrinate/control
          Laughable. The college educated are the most gullible these days. They fall for every left wing hoax that the universities push, while those who don't attend appear to hold their beliefs and are fairly bull headed when trying to convince of something outside of their beliefs.

Of course these are general statements that we can both cite examples in support of our views. But the left loves the fact that it's another way to separate people.

Rich vs poor
          Black vs white
          Educated vs uneducated
          Illegal aliens vs citizens
          Straight vs gay
          Working class vs welfare class

Comment

• Even most college students are poorly educated these days, and yes, gullible. Kids in the 30's were better educated by the 7th grade than HS seniors today

Comment

• Originally posted by Atxshoxfan View Post

Laughable. The college educated are the most gullible these days. They fall for every left wing hoax that the universities push, while those who don't attend appear to hold their beliefs and are fairly bull headed when trying to convince of something outside of their beliefs.

Of course these are general statements that we can both cite examples in support of our views. But the left loves the fact that it's another way to separate people.

Rich vs poor
              Black vs white
              Educated vs uneducated
              Illegal aliens vs citizens
              Straight vs gay
              Working class vs welfare class

urban vs rural

Comment

How can poor people and the middle class even THINK about voting for Biden when everything is and has been so expensive the past 3.5 years? My goodness can't they see the propaganda going on? And were told the left is "educated" and "smart". My ass....
                Because they are wards of the state already, or believe the government 'owes' them something. And they don't believe what little they have can ever be augmented through their own actions or decisions because society is rigged against them. So they vote for the party that never delivers in making their lives better because they fear losing the benefits they have built their lives around. The Dems make them feel better about their lot in life, poor decisions, grievances, etc. Responsability left a long time ago.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

• Originally posted by pinstripers View Post

urban vs rural
                  Can't let this one slide...

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

How can poor people and the middle class even THINK about voting for Biden when everything is and has been so expensive the past 3.5 years.
                    most of the guys I drink coffee with are Viet Nam vets. They will all vote for Trump. Partly because they've been to war and they hate it

Comment

• Common sense is not all that common and many people who consider themselves educated may be well spoken but not smart at all. If you don't believe me try watching and listening to the MSNBC analysts and commentators a few hours if you can stand it.

Comment

• Originally posted by asiseeit View Post
                        Common sense is not all that common and many people who consider themselves educated may be well spoken but not smart at all. If you don't believe me try watching and listening to the MSNBC analysts and commentators a few hours if you can stand it.
                        I've tried MSNBC, CNN and late night... I just can't handle the madness.

Comment

• Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Can't let this one slide...

Funniest thing I've seen in years!

Comment

• Climate protesters disrupting a gala honoring U.S. Senator Lisa Murkowski.

Comment

• "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

• "Instead of celebrating this historic deal and giving props to Clark for all she's done for women's basketball so far, one USA Today columnist cried foul because Clark's deal apparently shows black WNBA players aren't be treated the same as white players.

In commenting on Clark's deal, Mike Freeman of USA Today noted that "Clark would join only three other WNBA players with signature shoes: Breanna Stewart, Elena Delle Donne and Sabrina Ionescu. You may notice a pattern there."

The three other players, like Clark, are white.

"The fact that only white women hold the power of the signature shoe now, as the WNBA enters its most high profile and prosperous phase, shows how black women are being ignored in a league that they dominate," he said.

Freeman did say that "Clark deserves every endorsement she's getting," but he argued that black players in the WNBA do, too."​

USA Today Columnist Infuriated Over Caitlin Clark’s Nike Shoe Deal, Says Black Players Deserve It (msn.com)

Comment

Working...
                                X