I will vote for ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
    Yikes. Sounds like I might be waiting awhile to vote. Anyone vote on the west side of town?
    10 minutes in and out at 8AM this morning near Maple and Tyler. About 20 for the wife before noon.

Comment

Originally posted by Maizerunner08 View Post
      Yikes. Sounds like I might be waiting awhile to vote. Anyone vote on the west side of town?
      The east siders won't let us.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

10 minutes in and out at 8AM this morning near Maple and Tyler. About 20 for the wife before noon.
        Obviously south siders are better Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Obviously south siders are better Americans.
          Or our precinct has their sh!t together and can process the electorate most efficiently!

We do have a great crew who volunteer year after year.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

Or our precinct has their sh!t together and can process the electorate most efficiently!

We do have a great crew who volunteer year after year.
            That's a good point. I believe some of our issues was the lack of a proper size crew. The few workers there were getting hammered.

Comment

Originally posted by rrshock View Post
              I'm with alot of people that don't like abortion, but can't vote yes because I'm afraid it will open Pandoras box for our legislature. I don't trust politicians (either side) and know they don't have our best interest in mind. The law works as it is, and there seem to be lots of lies about what a yes vote will really do.
              If you know how to vote, you vote them out. No legislative decision has to continue past the next voting cycle.

The Vote No side could have abortion until the baby is born because the robes are making the decisions. You like robes to make decisions, who you don’t vote for more than legislators who you can vote out?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                Umm.....anyone else vote in person today? Anything to report?

I don't know how many times I've voted at my precinct but in the last few years at least 3 general elections and several primaries, and I've never waited more than 3 minutes. There was a line first thing this morning, again around 830 and again at lunch. At least a 40 minute wait each time.

At least in this precinct, this is a turnout far greater than the Presidential election.
                Got to mine a little after 3:00..............left at 5:00. Never, ever, saw nearly this many. Parking lot was full, but they had an open field behind the building and a whole lotta cars out there.

Comment

Umm.....anyone else vote in person today? Anything to report?

I don't know how many times I've voted at my precinct but in the last few years at least 3 general elections and several primaries, and I've never waited more than 3 minutes. There was a line first thing this morning, again around 830 and again at lunch. At least a 40 minute wait each time.

At least in this precinct, this is a turnout far greater than the Presidential election.
                  I voted 4 or 5 times today with no issues.
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

You guys believe in democracy?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Comment

Why is everyone spaced out like that?
                        People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

The GOP better figure things out quick because they aren’t getting the message through.

This is over. A beating tonight and the left will celebrate up to November.

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post
                            Why is everyone spaced out like that?
                            Don’t wanna catch monkeypox.
                            Deuces Valley.
                            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

The GOP better figure things out quick because they aren’t getting the message through.

This is over. A beating tonight and the left will celebrate up to November.
                              You voted no, you made it happen, be proud!

Big lead for the no vote. But, only 31% of Republicans and 63% Dems have been counted, so still a chance but slim at best.

Comment

On pace for 1,000,000 voters on the abortion issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X