Embarrassing

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Embarrassing

Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Do any countries punch below the belt aiming for the grapes?
    Last edited by JJClamdip; March 28, 2012, 03:33 PM.
    An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

I'm speechless, and apparently, the President is speech less.

However, among foreign heads of state, his laughing stock is in good supply.

Comment

LOL. I was really hoping to see Mahmoud Ahmadinejad with Obama and him telling us he is "one of our closest allies...."

Comment

Hahahah

Comment

Denmark just learned that the are, in fact, not special. Not more special that Norway. Not more special that the Philippines, ouch.

The biggest dreamboat in the sea was just being nice.

HAHAHA!!! Truth hurts, eh?, you thick ankled weirdos!
            I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

I detect some geoanimosity in there!

Comment

Obviously his speech writers have finally learned the valueable lesson of "Keep It Simple, Stupid!"

Comment

Originally posted by 60Shock View Post
                  Obviously his speech writers have finally learned the valueable lesson of "Keep It Simple, Stupid!"
                  What would you say if the leader of the free world had taken the time to say some thing unique and super sweet to every two-bit nation on earth?

Ever hear of a hot chick who wrote the same damn thing in the yearbook of each and every nerd that had the courage (audacity) to ask her?

Trust me, the day that the US actually gives a flyin' flip about Denmark will be a sad day indeed.

Wu du Nord sez: "Don't be a bitter old eff." and "Skateboarding is not a crime."
                  I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Originally posted by Wu du Nord View Post
                    What would you say if the leader of the free world had taken the time to say some thing unique and super sweet to every two-bit nation on earth?

Ever hear of a hot chick who wrote the same damn thing in the yearbook of each and every nerd that had the courage (audacity) to ask her?

Trust me, the day that the US actually gives a flyin' flip about Denmark will be a sad day indeed.

Wu du Nord sez: "Don't be a bitter old eff." and "Skateboarding is not a crime."

Actually, I enjoy being a "bitter ol' eff." Much better than being a "Young Whpper Snapper" who doesn't have the common sense or brains not to use the same exact stupid, moronic comment to supposedly praise four separate pro-Western allies. A kick in the grapes, of course, is always much preferred to punching above the belt.

But you definitely are talking my language concerning Skateboarding or whatever saves even just one American life.

Comment

This is ... just ... unbelievable.

Comment

his first teleprompter reading was better...

Comment

Working...
                        X