Hillary, Trump, Media, Government Corruption

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hillary, Trump, Media, Government Corruption

I thought this needed a thread of it's own. It's going to be happening for a while. This started out to be a Hillary Clinton Campaign corruption case to win an election, and turned into a government corruption case, against a "sitting President".

We know laws were broken but by whom?
    How high does it reach into the CIA, and FBI? Brennan and Comey perhaps?

Brennan reported that it was happening, to the President, VP (Obama and What's his name), and Comey was at that meeting too.
    Were laws broken by them?
    Does the NY Times give back their Pulitzer's received in the name of Trump/Russian corruption?

It sounds like people are beginning to "sing".
    Durham's office (unlike Mueller's office) isn't leaking, so we have to stay tuned.

I agree Hillary, Trump, the media, and the government are all corrupt in various ways.

But there are good folks in government and the media too!

Comment

Durham probe has 'accelerated,' with more people 'cooperating,' coming before grand jury

FIRST ON FOX: Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation has “accelerated,” and more people are “cooperating” and coming before the federal grand jury than has previously been reported, a source familiar with the probe told Fox News.

Special Counsel John Durham’s investigation has "accelerated," and more people are "cooperating" and coming before the federal grand jury than has previously been reported, a source familiar with the probe told Fox News.

The source told Fox News Monday that Durham has run his investigation "very professionally," and, unlike Special Counsel Robert Mueller’s investigation, his activities, and witness information and cooperation status are rarely, if ever, leaked.

"Durham does this right and keeps it a secret," the source said, adding that there has been "much more activity" in Durham’s investigation "than has been visible to the public."

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
        I agree Hillary, Trump, the media, and the government are all corrupt in various ways.

But there are good folks in government and the media too!
        Hey! You came out of your basement!

Seriously though, it looks like Kamala's gonna' be your man after all in '24 cold...

2024.jpg

Comment

Comment

Tulsi Gabbard Points Out the 'Biggest Threat' to U.S. Democracy

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...cracy-n2603311

No its not white supremacy.

The Durham investigation has shown that the biggest threat to our democracy is not some foreign country, but rather the Power Elite led by the likes of Hillary Clinton and her co-conspirators in the mainstream media & security state who work to undermine our democracy from within

Comment

But, by all means, we should never, ever, ever, ever

Ever ever ever

Ever question government motives, especially anything they tell us is for our own good and just so happens to always grant more power to the government and removes our freedoms. Sorry our FrEeDoMs....

The government has never earned the benefit of the doubt, ever. Either side.

EVER.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                But, by all means, we should never, ever, ever, ever

Ever ever ever

Ever question government motives, especially anything they tell us is for our own good and just so happens to always grant more power to the government and removes our freedoms. Sorry our FrEeDoMs....

The government has never earned the benefit of the doubt, ever. Either side.

EVER.
                Your words (Emphasizing freedoms, and anti-government bias) sound like words that come from a White Supremacist. You’ve got to be anti-lockdown, anti-gun laws, anti-vaccination. anti vote harvesting, anti-masking, etc.

Comment

The NYT says freedom is a word co-opted by white supremacists.

No mention on redefining of racism.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Your words (Emphasizing freedoms, and anti-government bias) sound like words that come from a White Supremacist. You’ve got to be anti-lockdown, anti-gun laws, anti-vaccination. anti vote harvesting, anti-masking, etc.
                    Im not anti-vaccine. I thank Trump for getting that through. It saved lives for sure. I'm anti-asshole authoritarians using it as just another tool to divide the country. Especially after it was known that it didn't prevent you from getting it.

We as a country are doomed, unfortunately. We are headed down the cliff. The best we can do is slow it, but we are never going to move back to a limited government. There are not enough Americans who prefer it. Freedom scares people because we don't trust anyone anymore. And rightly so. We are a country of dipshits.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Im not anti-vaccine. I thank Trump for getting that through. It saved lives for sure. I'm anti-asshole authoritarians using it as just another tool to divide the country. Especially after it was known that it didn't prevent you from getting it.

We as a country are doomed, unfortunately. We are headed down the cliff. The best we can do is slow it, but we are never going to move back to a limited government. There are not enough Americans who prefer it. Freedom scares people because we don't trust anyone anymore. And rightly so. We are a country of dipshits.
                      While I agree with this as the trajectory, I am optimistic because it is the dipshits that run the country. They are not our betters, morally or intellectually, they are idiots. They have shown their hand and we have the numbers. Play the long game…be ungovernable.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

I was sarcastically stating the woke Democrat POV on your non-woke POV. I think most non-elite, independent, free-thinking, Midwest Republicans agree with you.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

I was sarcastically stating the woke Democrat POV on your non-woke POV. I think most non-elite, independent, free-thinking, Midwest Republicans agree with you.
                          I know. I just like praising Trump on the vaccine push. And also to lament how much this country is becoming pussified.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X