Canadian Trucker Protest

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Truth View Post
    I'm a truck driver and I'm glad the other truckers have finally had enough of this bull Adam Schiff. We've all been out here working our rears off since this shutdown nonsense began. We used to be heroes, just like all the other essential workers, and now they want to fire us because we won't comply with their needle. Pretty boy Trudeau and no brains Biden have no clue what kind of people they're dealing with when it comes to us truckers. Most of us do this job because we don't like being told what to do. There's already a major shortage of drivers out here as it is and a ton of us will just quit before we comply. We're the ones that make the US and Canada work, not these snake oil salesman scoundrels we call politicians.
    Trucking is a tough job, all the sedentary work absolutely shortens the life span. But you aren't heroes, not even close, and you are paid well for the education required to complete your tasks.

I truly believe you when you say that truckers are a stubborn bunch, but so are children. Here's how I solve the problem in Canada:

If I'm Trudeau, I march down to the trucker riots and shake as many hands as possible. After about 10 mins a couple black helicopters descend blanketing the area with Propofol-filled canisters. Everything goes quiet as the peacefully sleeping truck drivers are loaded up and their trucks moved. Eventually they wake up, all warm and cozy in their idling trucks with a full tank of free gas, feeling like they just had the best nap of their lifetimes. Sitting on the seat next to them is a $50 IHOP/Applebee's gift certificate. On their right shoulder is a shiny "I am vaccinated" sticker (with smiley face) covering their boo boos.

The anti-vaxxers are worse than rats during The Plague in my opinion. It's time to take the gloves off, and save these idiots from themselves...

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
      Castro's son is at it again...

Comment

Today we learned that while Canada sorta-kinda looks like the US in many ways, ultimately it is not like the US at all. No worries, US progressives are here to help us narrow the gap to Trudeau's Canada.

Comment

Rule by law, or rule by decree? We have way too much rule by decree at present. Only the constitution slows our emperors March towards totalitarianism, but the road has been paved.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Canadian Parliament

Canada’s parliamentary system stems from the British, or “Westminster”, tradition. Parliament consists of the Crown, the Senate, and the House of Commons, and laws are enacted once they are agreed to by all three parts. Since Canada is a federal state, responsibility for lawmaking is shared among one federal, ten provincial and three territorial governments. The judiciary is responsible for the interpretation and application of the law and the Constitution and for giving impartial judgments.
            Canadian Parliament in action. Love the tie.

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

He's a good politician. He didn't even come close to answering her questions at all and just regurgitated his prepared remarks again.
              Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Justin Castro getting laughed away is pure gold. Love it.

Comment

Canadian government offering protection to its citizens like Tony Soprano.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Canada's trucker protest against vaccine mandates is generating headlines worldwide. But what you probably don't realize is that it's full of extremist groups who will stop at nothing to tear down our merciful and benevolent government in the name of freedom.

Comment

“Police here are now breaking vehicle windows at gunpoint. They are rolling in busloads of officers and tow trucks without plates on them, “ from trucker Matt McKenzie #FreedomConvoy #Ottawa

Comment

Comment

The Truckers are obviously violent racist, White Supremacist Nazi’s. They pulled their guns and fought to the death, killing Jewish, and minority police first. It’s a good thing the brave police and Trudeau government officers out fought these violent truckers. The truckers were an obvious threat to the democracy, and Canada can now live another day as a democracy.

Comment

There’s an unconfirmed report of a death. Trampled by a horse. If so, it has to be the end of Trudeau.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                              X