Chris Wallace Moves From Fox to CNN

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chris Wallace Moves From Fox to CNN

Not sure Chris Wallace's move from Fox to CNN+ was totally voluntary, but, in any case, I have to give him some credit. With that single move he has raised the IQ level at both Fox and CNN simultaneously.

After his performance in the Presidential debate - I quit watching him. He was/is disgusting.

Comment

I like Chris but damn it he just couldn't help himself with the stupid biased questions at times towards the GOP. It felt like he thought his job was to be the Cold of FoxNews.

He gone.

Comment

Originally posted by moshock View Post
        After his performance in the Presidential debate - I quit watching him. He was/is disgusting.
        and I used to watch and respect him........several years ago

Comment

You're joining one fine organization at CNN Mr. Wallace.

CNN is full of scandal. They’ve had to fire Chris Cuomo for his part in helping his brother’s defense and another allegation of sexual harassment, they have a guy who masturbated on a Zoom call, they have a CNN producer arrested for child sex abuse and Don Lemon tipping off Jussie Smollett that the Chicago Police didn’t believe his story.

You have your work cut out for you to top that.

On the positive side those scandals kind of make CNN's normal fare of lying, distorting and ignoring reality and constantly whining about Fox News, who is kicking their ass in the ratings, seem like pretty unremarkable stuff.

Comment

Working...
          X