Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jessie Smollett Trial

If their we truly do have justice Smollett

One of the key arguments from Smollett's defense team -- which amusingly continues to frame their client as 'a real victim' -- is that the police rushed to judgment and failed to do due diligence before wrongly concluding that the alleged crime was a hoax. That contention blew up in their faces, as Chicago officials testified in great detail just how many resources, and how much time, they devoted to the case.

Matt Finn

@MattFinnFNC
    Smollett trial — CPD lead investigator testifies case was “not rush to judgement”
    •24-26 detectives & officers on case
    •3,000+ hours spent investigating
    •watched 1,500 hours of video

9:42 AM · Nov 30, 2021

Guy Benson
    @guypbenson

Amazing. Smollett brought his "attackers" on a dry run the day before the fake hate crime, and it's on video.

10:32 AM · Nov 30, 2021

Doesn't sound to me that this is that difficult of a case. That said I don't expect the punishment for Smollett, assuming he is found guilty, will amount to very much. Perhaps probation and restitution to the CPD for their resources dedicated to the case. Not sure why this has taken 3 years to get to this point. Covid I guess.
    Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 1, 2021, 01:44 PM.

Comment

'Wrongly concluding it was a hoax?'

Did I miss where they found 2 white MAGA dudes who put a noose around his neck? Surely that would have been front page news, even before your daily Jan 6th coverage, so I don't believe I did.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

After the Rittenhouse trial and now this, it should be considered that an intelligence test be required to pass the Bar.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
          After the Rittenhouse trial and now this, it should be considered that an intelligence test be required to pass the Bar.
          They're definitely impaired.

Comment

Osundairo Takes the Stand to Explain How Jussie Smollett Orchestrated Hate Crime Hoax

Abimbola Osundairo, 28, told jurors in Chicago’s criminal court on day three of the trial how Smollett directed nearly every aspect of the alleged fake attack, from the racial and homophobic slurs he and his brother, Olabinjo, were to use down to who should throw the punches.

Comment

Jussie found guilty on 5 of 6 charges. I expect that he will get no more probation despite the fact that he basically perjured himself on the witness stand.

I just don't understand why anyone needs to create racial attack hoaxes in a country that is irredeemably racists with systemic racism everywhere you look and with white supremacy being the gravest and most existential risk to the United States.

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
                Jussie found guilty on 5 of 6 charges. I expect that he will get no more probation despite the fact that he basically perjured himself on the witness stand.

I just don't understand why anyone needs to create racial attack hoaxes in a country that is irredeemably racists with systemic racism everywhere you look and with white supremacy being the gravest and most existential risk to the United States.
                I think that's why EXACTLY a minority, but a vocal minority, is just fine with doing precisely that. No price is too big to fight the good fight.

The damage he caused is incalculable. To Chicago, to minorities, to the marginalized, but mostly to the good people of this country. No punishment will correct any of that.

If the judge is fair, he will rule based on Jussie's response. Continue to perpetrate the lie, and throw the book at him. Mea culpa? Probation and community service (then sue the living **** out of him and send him to the poor house). He shouldn't get to profit from his despicable acts.

Also, the current President and Vice President, who defended him and attacked "the other side" should be made to apologize. Steve Doocy should press Jen until the country gets an apology.

And they could make political hay from it, if they want (and let's face it, that's ALL they are interested in).

But what we should ALL take from this is the following:

Don't be quick to attach any bad deed to all others that support things attached to the bad deed. We're all too guilty of it. Getting better at that is a good starting point.

Comment

Probably because he hadn't benefited from it yet.

Comment

Leftists, in general are insane. No sane person does what juicy did. No sane, unbrainwashed person could believe that the country would buy this story. No sane person wants to become a victim of a hate crime, in order to get sympathy. Only leftists insane people wanted to believe Juicy's story was legit. No sane person can continue to live their life by day and never witness this kind of hate, yet watch CNN by night and buy that the country is completely oppisite of what they live in.

It's just a 100% mind-rape all the time. And instead of accepting the fact that your country doesn't suck, they would rather stage fake hate crimes in order to perpetuate the lie by leftists who would prefer the country be how they portray it, instead of living in happiness and taking advantage of the greatness this country has to offer. Juicy had it. He was a winner. The left convinced him he wasn't. Well done.

That. Is insanity.
                    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

I missed the verdict news on CNN and MSNBC. Not that big of a deal I guess?
                      Deuces Valley.
                      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                        I missed the verdict news on CNN and MSNBC. Not that big of a deal I guess?
                        Black guys getting prison time doesn’t get any media play.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Black guys getting prison time doesn’t get any media play.
                          I would be very suprised if Jussie gets any prison time. Hopefully, they will hit him in the pocketbook for some restitution to the taxpayers of Chicago. Although someone like George Soros or a Go Fund Me campaifn will take care of that. But generally, this will probably be a career enhancer for Jussie. Heck, Subway might very well make him the face of their marketing program.
                          Last edited by 1972Shocker; December 11, 2021, 12:24 PM.

Comment

I would be very suprised if Jussie gets any prison time. Hopefully, they will hit him in the pocketbook for some restitution to the taxpayers of Chicago. Although someone like George Soros or a Go Fund Me campaifn will take care of that. But generally, this will probably be a career enhancer for Jussie. Heck, Subway might very well make him the face of their marketing program.
                            We will see. I can see this playing out a lot of different ways.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

I was thinking perhaps NIKE might be interested in him being the spokes person for a new marketing program.

Comment

Working...
                              X