Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Southwest Pilot Signoff to Passengers

Let's Go Brandon!
    On Friday morning on a Southwest flight from Houston to Albuquerque, the pilot signed off his greeting over the public address system with the phrase [“Let’s go, Brandon”], to audible gasps from some passengers.
    Some liberals had their safe place violated.

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
    Let's Go Brandon!

Some liberals had their safe place violated.
    That's a great feeling knowing your pilot is Co/Vaxidiot thus missing certain important logical/analytical skills.

He should be suspended immediately then required to sit through a fundamentals of logic course, after which he will read Epidemiology for Dummies and write a book report.

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

That's a great feeling knowing your pilot is Co/Vaxidiot thus missing certain important logical/analytical skills.

He should be suspended immediately then required to sit through a fundamentals of logic course, after which he will read Epidemiology for Dummies and write a book report.
      Lets go Brandon means he isn’t vaxxed? That’s a bit of mind reading.
      Livin the dream

Comment

He has a responsibility to be professional, and he wasn't. He should be reprimanded, but I hardly think it rises to the level of firing.

'Cold, assuming that "Let's Go Brandon" makes him a "Covidiot" (your term, not mine) is completely wrong. Expansion of social welfare, inability to handle any foreign affairs, botched Afghan withdrawal, failed or no policy to help/fix transportation of goods problem, complete lack of desire to unite the country, incompetent, disabled, liar (take your pick), refusal to answer questions....just a few options that have nothing to do with Covid.

This entire goal (both sides are guilty, but we all know which side is far, far worse) of tying a political anvil to one person or schtick is not good for our country. Lumping everyone on one side into a pit of misery and guilt because of a single issue is a problem we need to reverse in some way.

Comment

After listening to the audio, I think he said "Let's go Braves".

Comment

What an idiot!

Doesn't he know that only leftists and progressives are allowed to express their political opinion during their employment hours?

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
              This entire goal (both sides are guilty, but we all know which side is far, far worse) of tying a political anvil to one person or schtick is not good for our country.
              Both sides are guilty for being hostile. But Trump and the Trumpers are far, far worse. And I don't say this lightly. The Democrats were/are absolutely on the correct side of this pandemic and they've been on the right side since the beginning. I say this as a lifetime Republican who was just trashing Dims like a good Shockernetter no less than 18 mos. ago.

The Republican party has GOT to wake up or this country is going to lose a helluva lot more than a bunch of Covidiots in the hospital.

The Democrats are in the pole position and the only people motivated to vote in the upcoming elections are Trumpers. And their numbers are dwindling (not quickly enough).

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Lets go Brandon means he isn’t vaxxed? That’s a bit of mind reading.
                LMFAO! The Libs get triggered very easily these days.
                Deuces Valley.
                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post
                  After listening to the audio, I think he said "Let's go Braves".

https://twitter.com/TheH2/status/145...5TgbJqYEg&s=19
                  And coming from Houston, this might’ve been a light zing to departing passengers.

This would make so much sense that the hypersensitive, hypocritical left once again misconstrued something to support their agenda. It would be so golden if this is how it would conclude.
                  Deuces Valley.
                  ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

Both sides are guilty for being hostile. But Trump and the Trumpers are far, far worse. And I don't say this lightly. The Democrats were/are absolutely on the correct side of this pandemic and they've been on the right side since the beginning. I say this as a lifetime Republican who was just trashing Dims like a good Shockernetter no less than 18 mos. ago.

The Republican party has GOT to wake up or this country is going to lose a helluva lot more than a bunch of Covidiots in the hospital.

The Democrats are in the pole position and the only people motivated to vote in the upcoming elections are Trumpers. And their numbers are dwindling (not quickly enough).
                    You should seek help.

Comment

I miss my dad, who despised all politicians from either party.

Comment

Originally posted by shoxlax View Post
                        I miss my dad, who despised all politicians from either party.
                        Sounded like a smart man.

Comment

If Cold had any credibility left that post should remove all of it.

The Dems were absolutely not on the correct side when they were trying to score political points by calling the travel ban xenophobic.

The Dems were not on the correct side when Trump was talking about it in his state of the union and they were busy tearing up the speech.

The Dems were not on the correct side when trying to score political points by casting doubts on the vaccines.

Cold was never a lifelong Republican.

Comment

Did you know that United Airlines forced pilots to purchase Black Lives Matter pins?
                            Last edited by Kung Wu; November 2, 2021, 11:50 AM.
                            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                              Did you know that United Airlines forced pilots to purchase Black Lives Matter pins?
                              "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                              X