ISIS Halloween Terror Threat - Northern VA Malls

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ISIS Halloween Terror Threat - Northern VA Malls

I thought this was fake news, but I guess it is true. Supposedly an ISIS cell has been activated to take out Malls in Northern Va.

The potential threat to malls emanated from intelligence possibly linked to ISIS, according to multiple law enforcement and intelligence sources.

Numerous police departments in Northern Virginia say the public can expect to see an expanded police presence at shopping malls, public centers, and gatherings over the Halloween weekend in response to a potential threat.

The potential threat to shopping malls emanated from intelligence possibly linked to ISIS, according to multiple law enforcement and intelligence sources.
    Do people even go to malls anymore? It would seem an NCAA football game or an NFL football game would be more lucrative than a mall.

A mall would be easier to access I'm sure
    Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
    RIP Guy Always A Shocker
    Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
    ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
    Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
    Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
      A mall would be easier to access I'm sure
      Sure. But all you have to do is wait outside until after the event ends as they did in the Manchester Arena attack in 2017, or send roaming squads around the city during a soccer match and hits the bars and stuff.

Feel like somebody (in law enforcement) jumped on this prematurely and the information had not really been vetted.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Sure. But all you have to do is wait outside until after the event ends as they did in the Manchester Arena attack in 2017, or send roaming squads around the city during a soccer match and hits the bars and stuff.

Feel like somebody (in law enforcement) jumped on this prematurely and the information had not really been vetted.
        Law enforcement/politicians prematurely acting on something that may not have any validity? Nonsense.

These are the same people who warn parents yearly that strangers want to habd out free drugs to people they don't know or like at Halloween.
        Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
        RIP Guy Always A Shocker
        Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
        ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
        Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
        Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

The only time they have good intel is when they have a fed leading the planning.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Working...
          X