SGA overturned on Turning Point USA chapter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
    Wait, so they essentially ran unopposed and only got 55% of the vote?
    There were 2 write-in candidates as well. From another article - https://thesunflower.com/62215/news/...ugh-wednesday/

Olivia Gallegos and Mitchell Adamson are the only declared SGA president, vice president ticket on this year’s ballot. Two other tickets launched write in campaigns, Hunter Minette and Annie Wasinger, and William Shropshire and Zane Berry.
    This is from that article as well with regards to past election turnout -

Students can vote via the online ballot sent to their student emails. Last year, 5.9% of students voted. The year before — which was the last election with more than one declared candidate for president and vice president — 8.4% of students voted.
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Found this article too when looking at the ones on the write-in candidates - https://thesunflower.com/61799/news/...sga-president/ - it talks a little bit about the Turning Point USA connection and controversy at WSU regarding it
      Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

Those darn libertarians. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say the insane idea that people should simply be left alone and to their own devices is the biggest threat to humanity.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
          Those darn libertarians. I'm sure I speak for everyone when I say the insane idea that people should simply be left alone and to their own devices is the biggest threat to humanity.
          * sigh *

Another minus 20 social credits for you, SHOCKvalue.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
            It's so radical.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
            X