Sporting Goods in the ICT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sporting Goods in the ICT

Can anyone give me an update on the state of ammunition in the ICT? Is it returning to shelves? Are reloading components becoming available yet?
    People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Originally posted by shock View Post
    Can anyone give me an update on the state of ammunition in the ICT? Is it returning to shelves?
    Not as of last week. Walmart was _completely_ empty.
    Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I was at Cabbalas two weeks ago and they had some stuff in large quantities. Lots of 223 but limited offerings. 6.5 creedmore was available. 9/40/45 in stock. The reloading shelves were no longer bare, but I don’t reload and didn’t check what was there.
      Livin the dream

Comment

BTW, I have yet to see 357 on the shelves in Kansas in the last year. I’ve purchased all mine on line.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
          BTW, I have yet to see 357 on the shelves in Kansas in the last year. I’ve purchased all mine on line.
          We have literally tons of it up here. Not much else
          People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
            The ONLY thing they had at Walmart was like 2 boxes of 357 (It was obscure Maximum though, I think -- I didn't pay much attention). The rest of the shelves were completely bare.
            Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Haven't tried Walmart.

Cabela's has recently had a TON of just a couple different calibers. I don't recall specifically what they were, but rifle/AR stuff I think (not my thing).

Academy shelves are a ghost town, and they're historically a great spot for ammo.

Dick's can suck a dick.

I recently bought a 10mm, and I have nothing to put in it to shoot with. No one has 10mm.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOCKvalue View Post
                Haven't tried Walmart.

Cabela's has recently had a TON of just a couple different calibers. I don't recall specifically what they were, but rifle/AR stuff I think (not my thing).

Academy shelves are a ghost town, and they're historically a great spot for ammo.

Dick's can suck a dick.

I recently bought a 10mm, and I have nothing to put in it to shoot with. No one has 10mm.
                We got lots of that too. That’s interesting.

Comment

nm
                  "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Working...
                  X