Absurdity, wokeness and bad teachers in our schools

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Absurdity, wokeness and bad teachers in our schools

This happened just yesterday at a Utah high school. According to a link in the article to a local TV news site, the teacher has already been fired.

https://notthebee.com/article/most-o...t-at-her-class

She says that dissent over LGBTQ orthodoxy will not be tolerated in her class (she identifies herself as the school's Gay-Straight Alliance faculty advisor), calls a student "pathetic" for apparently disagreeing with her about climate change, encourages students to consider disobeying their parents, and suggests that students might be bringing "variants" of COVID-19 into her class.

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
    This happened just yesterday at a Utah high school. According to a link in the article to a local TV news site, the teacher has already been fired.

https://notthebee.com/article/most-o...t-at-her-class
    Thank goodness some schools aren’t tolerant of teachers bullying kids, even if they are cos-gendered religious white males.
    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Thank goodness some schools aren’t tolerant of teachers bullying kids, even if they are cos-gendered religious white males.
      But you're really dumb and your kids are smarter than you, so who cares your opinion?
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

It's not just in K-12 either...

The Assman

Comment

*Squeee*

Next week we plan on taking them on a field trip to the sex toy store!

*Squeeeeeee*

And then! And then! We're give 'em each a bottle of sex lubricant for play time!

*Squeeeeeeeeeeee*

And then! Mrs. Stormy will show the two year olds what a transgender looks like pre-op!

*Squeeeeeeee!!!*

And we'll skip teeth brushing lessons for gender indoctrination instead! Teeth brushing is a waste of time anyway, look at me!!!!

*Squeeeeeee!!!!*
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

Today my 4th grader started his first day at private school! It’s a Catholic school (we aren’t Catholic). He was very confused about this class called mass where they kneeled and waved their hand around their face whenever they walked past the middle of the church.

This is a good kind of confusion and we are very excited for this opportunity!
            Livin the dream

Comment

I was raised Catholic, but didn't go to a Catholic School until 3rd grade. I was really bummed when I had to go to church during the week in ADDITION to Sunday!! I didn't understand why I had to go so often.
              "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                I was raised Catholic, but didn't go to a Catholic School until 3rd grade. I was really bummed when I had to go to church during the week in ADDITION to Sunday!! I didn't understand why I had to go so often.
                Confusion on how often church or confusion whether boy or girl or who knows what else.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Confusion on how often church or confusion whether boy or girl or who knows what else.
                  Now I’m confused. I have no idea what you are trying to say here.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Speaking of Catholic school. The whole family went up last night to drop off his stuff. We go out the truck and another truck had parked precariously close to my passenger side. I politely asked my wife, “You want me to pull out?”

Her eyes got huge and her face went flush with embarrassment. I looked at her inquisitively not having caught on to the joke. Realizing the innocence of my comment she then burst out in absurd laughter.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by Shock Top View Post

What a **** tard.

Comment

Working...
                      X