Cuban uprising

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuban uprising

Police crack down to halt protests as Cuban officials accuse the U.S. of "promoting social and political instability" and call supporters to the streets for "combat."

Comment

Damn,

Cuba has white supremacists too. They are waving American flags, which I was told is a symbol of white supremacy.

No wonder Cuba sucks.
      "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
        Damn,

Cuba has tan supremacists too. They are waving American flags, which I was told is a symbol of tan supremacy.

No wonder Cuba sucks.
        FIFY

Comment

Damn,

Cuba has white supremacists too. They are waving American flags, which I was told is a symbol of white supremacy.

No wonder Cuba sucks.
          You’ve been listening to Senator Bernie, and Congress women AOC, Presley, Tlaib, Cory Bush, etc. but on here we’ve heard they have no power. That is a lie.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

You’ve been listening to Senator Bernie, and Congress women AOC, Presley, Tlaib, Cory Bush, etc. but on here we’ve heard they have no power. That is a lie.
            If that was directed at me, I was only referring to Bernie, but I could add Bush to that list as well.
            Livin the dream

Comment

Cernovich @Cernovich

Cubans are fighting for freedom. The regime is calling it an insurrection, holding people without trial. Fortunately that could never happen here.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

They have the power over stupid people. I try as best I can to relate their statements to other topics to see if it ever makes sense. It usually does not.

I try to emulate Rush by illustrating absurdity by being absurd. This seemed to be a great case to do that, as non white people of Cuba (who are genuinely oppressed) waving American flags to express freedom. While in America, our entitled progressives nuance themselves into buffoonery nearly every minute of every day, and in this case, by claiming only last week that the American flag represented white supremacists as they fly on the back of pickup trucks and send progressives cowering in fear.

It really is comical.
                "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

They have the power over stupid people. I try as best I can to relate their statements to other topics to see if it ever makes sense. It usually does not.

I try to emulate Rush by illustrating absurdity by being absurd. This seemed to be a great case to do that, as non white people of Cuba (who are genuinely oppressed) waving American flags to express freedom. While in America, our entitled progressives nuance themselves into buffoonery nearly every minute of every day, and in this case, by claiming only last week that the American flag represented white supremacists as they fly on the back of pickup trucks and send progressives cowering in fear.

It really is comical.
                  We MUST turn any migrants away from the border to stop them from further perpetuating the white supremacist institution that is the United States!
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

We MUST turn any migrants away from the border to stop them from further perpetuating the white supremacist institution that is the United States!
                    if only there were some way of entering this country legally......

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                        Telling.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

if only there were some way of entering this country legally......
                          If only America didn't make you jump through years of hoops and cost thousands upon thousands of dollars in order to do it legally.
                          Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                          RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                          Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                          ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                          Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                          Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

If only America didn't make you jump through years of hoops and cost thousands upon thousands of dollars in order to do it legally.
                            is there any nation on earth that makes it easier to become a citizen, vote, and own property?

Comment

is there any nation on earth that makes it easier to become a citizen, vote, and own property?
                              I don't care about what other nations do. Our nation makes it excessively difficult and expensive to come here legally. Our nation needs to reform our immigration policies to make it easier for people who want to come here and contribute and have a better life to do so. It can take up to a decade to be allowed in and cost thousands of dollars. That is ridiculous. We can do background checks and get people in much faster than that.

The only reason immigration is never really dealt with is because both parties love to use it as a rallying cry for their base. Republicans act as though the majority are bad apples and the Dems act like everyone is a victim. Neither do anything to make it better. You want less illegal immigration? Don't make immigrating so ****ing complicated and difficult to accomplish. People immigrate illegally because they don't have the money or ability to wait years upon years.

You also want to help curb the flow of illegal immigration, or immigrations as a whole? End the war on drugs. Drugs have been winning that war since the beginning and it only empowers the cartels and corrupt governments in Central America which leads to economic struggles and excessive violence which pushes so many of those trying to get in, out of their own countries. Doing that would also cut down on some of the violence in America's biggest cities. Most gang violence is based around the drug trade. But if we do that, Dems can't blame guns for everything and Reps can't accuse Dem cities of being lawless hell holes.

Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                              RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                              Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                              ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                              Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                              Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                              X