Teachers do more harm than cops

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Teachers do more harm than cops

I watched the video of the teacher calling the Latino cop a racist murderer and have concluded that teachers are a vast larger threat to our youth than police. Teachers like this lady make up a much larger percentage of teachers than than bad cops, and it's probably on the magnitude of 100 to 1. I wanna say probably 1000 to 1.

The teachers that fail our students in the inner city far outweigh any negative that a few bad cops could ever do to damage the youth. When a cop has a bad altercation with a youth, that youth is 99 times out of 100 already poisoned and failed by a bad parent and failed by a teacher. The cop did not create the bad youth, he/she is merely the surgeon tasked with cutting out the cancer from society.

On college campuses, 8 out of 10 'teachers' (they are really just propagandists at that level) fail students and pass along damaging ideas that do not prepare students for success in a functioning society. Instead they teach leftists principles designed to tear down the values that made our country great and churn these youths up in their wake as collateral damage. Making them miserable for an ever increasing perventage of generations to come.

If we are gonna use the same brush to paint all cops, then it's about damn time we start painting painting some teachers too.

This teacher and everyone like her disgust me and she is trash.
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
    I watched the video of the teacher calling the Latino cop a racist murderer and have concluded that teachers are a vast larger threat to our youth than police. Teachers like this lady make up a much larger percentage of teachers than than bad cops, and it's probably on the magnitude of 100 to 1. I wanna say probably 1000 to 1.

The teachers that fail our students in the inner city far outweigh any negative that a few bad cops could ever do to damage the youth. When a cop has a bad altercation with a youth, that youth is 99 times out of 100 already poisoned and failed by a bad parent and failed by a teacher. The cop did not create the bad youth, he/she is merely the surgeon tasked with cutting out the cancer from society.

On college campuses, 8 out of 10 'teachers' (they are really just propagandists at that level) fail students and pass along damaging ideas that do not prepare students for success in a functioning society. Instead they teach leftists principles designed to tear down the values that made our country great and churn these youths up in their wake as collateral damage. Making them miserable for an ever increasing perventage of generations to come.

If we are gonna use the same brush to paint all cops, then it's about damn time we start painting painting some teachers too.

This teacher and everyone like her disgust me and she is trash.
    Far more bad teachers than bad cops. They are so protected by their all powerful union. Many have coasted by this year while parents struggle to do the work of their own jobs plus at a minimum half of what teachers usually do. No wonder they didn't want to go back to in-person classes.

Comment

"Teachers" could do themselves a big favor, as a whole, condemning that clown.

She called the Police Officer a "Mexican Racist", in addition to calling him a murderer well over a dozen times.

I don't believe either of those insults means what she thinks they mean. Her young child was in the car. That was so beyond inappropriate and wrong it's not funny.

This is the result of misinformation from the media and politicians.

Comment

The teacher was also a black racist. The problem here is that social media, Biden, and the Democrat Party (not all Dems but most leaders are really silent), are dividing us. Not all cops think the same way Chauvin did, not all blacks are monolithic, and not all teachers are bad either. But everyone’s divided and their isn’t any leadership that speaks up. The country is paying a really big price for the lack of leadership.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
          The teacher was also a black racist. The problem here is that social media, Biden, and the Democrat Party (not all Dems but most leaders are really silent), are dividing us. Not all cops think the same way Chauvin did, not all blacks are monolithic, and not all teachers are bad either. But everyone’s divided and their isn’t any leadership that speaks up. The country is paying a really big price for the lack of leadership.
          What way did Chauvin think? I know he was convicted on two murder counts and one manslaughter count, but no hate crime was ever alleged in a court of law.
          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

What way did Chauvin think? I know he was convicted on two murder counts and one manslaughter count, but no hate crime was ever alleged in a court of law.
            He thought he was invincible and could do whatever he wanted despite others telling him not to, as well as not following established procedures. Like most bad cops, he enjoyed his power too much and felt he was infallible. Most bad cops aren't racists. They're driven by ego and power over others.
            Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
            RIP Guy Always A Shocker
            Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
            ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
            Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
            Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

I wasn't implicating that he was racist although that is possible. I don't remember where but I either heard or read that Chauvin's police work history was spotty, and that he manhandled (I think kids) people (probably criminals) on occasions in his past. His past indicates (according to reports) that he was not a good cop, and was protected by his union. Police reform in his case may have been an instance where the Minneapolis situation could have been avoided. Cops have difficult jobs, but imo, George Floyd (while a criminal himself) didn't need to die, but again, I don't know that Chauvin was a racist.

Comment

I wasn't implicating that he was racist although that is possible. I don't remember where but I either heard or read that Chauvin's police work history was spotty, and that he manhandled (I think kids) people (probably criminals) on occasions in his past. His past indicates (according to reports) that he was not a good cop, and was protected by his union. Police reform in his case may have been an instance where the Minneapolis situation could have been avoided. Cops have difficult jobs, but imo, George Floyd (while a criminal himself) didn't need to die, but again, I don't know that Chauvin was a racist.
                was the Floyd tox report ever released?
                People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

So what's Tucker Carlson got you guys all up in arms about now?

Teachers are bad. --CHECK!

So back to home schooling? But wait, nobody liked home schooling once they got a good taste of it during the pandemic.

So teachers are bad (worse than cops!11) (check), but I don't want to teach so... what?

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post

He thought he was invincible and could do whatever he wanted despite others telling him not to, as well as not following established procedures. Like most bad cops, he enjoyed his power too much and felt he was infallible. Most bad cops aren't racists. They're driven by ego and power over others.
                    That’s bad, but is it illegal?
                    Livin the dream

Comment

He averaged 1 complaint per year, which is less than the average police officer.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by shock View Post

was the Floyd tox report ever released?
                        Yes. He did enough Fentanyl to kill a horse. On the stand, the prosecutions coroner stated that had he been found alone in his house it would have been ruled a drug overdose.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                          So what's Tucker Carlson got you guys all up in arms about now?

Teachers are bad. --CHECK!

So back to home schooling? But wait, nobody liked home schooling once they got a good taste of it during the pandemic.

So teachers are bad (worse than cops!11) (check), but I don't want to teach so... what?
                          If you are going to home school, you need to have someone at home with the kids to help them with their work. That’s not what happened.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

That’s bad, but is it illegal?
                            We can disagree but when Floyd was no longer a threat, he should have taken his knee off of his neck. I’m not supporting or criticizing the 2nd degree Murder charge. That charge may have been unfair and over charged. Manslaughter may have been more fair but imo he still went too far. Not all police mistakes in the heat of the moment should have criminal charges, but Egregious decisions that show a person who likes power goes too far.

I have a neighbor who was a former policeman Whose partner called for police help because he was verbally and physically ( minor physical abuse) abusing her. While the police were dealing with the incident inside the house, I met her parents down the block who were terrified for her safety. From the information they gave me, it is a good thing, that the man was no longer a policeman who could extend his power over others as a conveyor of safety over our community.

while most police are great, Some policemen shouldn’t be in the job.

Comment

Yes. He did enough Fentanyl to kill a horse. On the stand, the prosecutions coroner stated that had he been found alone in his house it would have been ruled a drug overdose.
                              He's definitely not the kind of guy you start a movement over. If a crime was committed by the police, you quickly and quietly settle and move on. This has perverse incentives written all over it.

Comment

Working...
                              X