Project Veritas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Project Veritas

Anybody catching what they have been releasing today? Mind blowing, but not really at the same time as we all have suspected this all along. CNN admitting to engaging propaganda to remove Trump.

Yes I saw it. It what we knew right? They think they have won and now they want the world to know what they have did.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      Yes I saw it. It what we knew right? They think they have won and now they want the world to know what they have did.
      Just fortifying the election process.
      Livin the dream

Comment

Would anyone who watches CNN have voted for Trump anyway?

Regardless, that should be enough to have their WH press credentials pulled. But that won't happen either since their guy is there.

Comment

There's more coming today. Today's focus will be their push to scare people with Covid "statistics".

Comment

"Fear drives numbers..."

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
              Would anyone who watches CNN have voted for Trump anyway?

Regardless, that should be enough to have their WH press credentials pulled. But that won't happen either since their guy is there.
              In general the news Outlets (MSNBC, CNN, Fox) have 15 to 16% of the viewers are Independent. CNN/MSNBC have 19-20% viewership who identify as Republicans. I don't think you can say the propaganda is only going to liberals who were never going to vote for Trump.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

In general the news Outlets (MSNBC, CNN, Fox) have 15 to 16% of the viewers are Independent. CNN/MSNBC have 19-20% viewership who identify as Republicans. I don't think you can say the propaganda is only going to liberals who were never going to vote for Trump.
                Just my guess that most (16% you mentioned) Independents didn’t vote for Trump. If you include CBS (60 Minutes for example), ABC, NBC, to CNN, MSNBC, would you say the news slant is 50/50? Maybe I’m just missing your point.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Just my guess that most (16% you mentioned) Independents didn’t vote for Trump.
                  Trump got 41% of the independents in the 2020 election. So I think your guess is wrong. I would expect a similar split in voting tendencies with independents who watch different news venues.

If you want to argue that independents who watch Fox might exceed the 41% and the CNN would be less than 41% - that is very plausible, but I don't think it is statistically possible that 16% of independents who watched CNN were only Biden voters.

If you include CBS (60 Minutes for example), ABC, NBC, to CNN, MSNBC, would you say the news slant is 50/50? Maybe I’m just missing your point.
                  I have not idea what you are asking?

My point is that propaganda in the liberal news did have an effect in driving voters away from Trump.

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X