Boulder Colorado Shooting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boulder Colorado Shooting

The media narrative is: Ahmad Alissa, was a young man who lived most of his life in the U.S. and was mentally disturbed who took advantage of existing gun laws to conduct a massacre.

I knew there was something up when they would refuse to name the shooter last night even though they had him in custody early in the afternoon. They took down his social media before they announced his name.

Full Name: Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa

He is Syrian refugee from the Obama era asylum program. It looks like he was planning to target a Trump rally in March 2020, but it was cancelled due to covid. He supposedly was looking at several churches, Colorado GOP HQ before he settling on a grocery store. It looks like he was a self-radicalize ISIS sympathizer. He was planning on traveling to Syria but COVID disrupted those travel plans.

It is now race for the Biden administration to use this to push their anti 2A legislation and executive orders before the full truth emerges.

This is at least the 3rd or 4th mass shooting at a grocery store. When will the government do something against this systemic hate of grocery shoppers?

#Endgroceryshopperhate
    #Bidensamerica
    "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Typical media coverup. What if it was a white redneck who did it?

If all his victims are white, he better be charged with a hate crime. And I would expect protests in the streets going forward.
      Deuces Valley.
      ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Jared Evan The gunman who allegedly opened fire in a Boulder, Colorado, grocery store on Monday has been identified as 21-year-old Ahmad Al Aliwi Alissa by the New York Times. ABC News reported he came from Syria as a child. The New York Post reports that Alissa was charged with “charged with 10 counts of first-degree murder” on Tuesday. Boulder police […]

Internet sleuths were quick to learn more about the suspect’s background and ideology based on social media posts before big tech went to work removing every trace of the madman.

Facebook has removed all access to the Facebook profile believed to belong to Ahmad Al Issa, the person identified by police as the King Soopers shooting suspect who killed 10 in the Boulder, Colorado shooting, National File reported

Screenshots of the Facebook page taken by Twitter users reveal that Al Issa was a devout Muslim who believed in conspiracy theories.

Ahmad Al Issa’s profile was abruptly removed from the website, internet archive websites including the Archive.is and the Wayback machine, and Google’s cache nearly simultaneously.

On March 16, 2019, Al Issa shared a conspiracy theory that there was more than one shooter involved in the horrific Christchurch Mosque Shooting that occurred in New Zealand

Comment

I love how Twittidiots from the left were saying "I guarantee you it was an angry white man. It always is. Let's name him and shame him." Then when word starting leaking out (because it has to leak because the media will not publicize it) that he was a Syrian Muslim Extremist Obama Refugee it was like "Oh, let's not glorify him by naming him." LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
            I love how Twittidiots from the left were saying "I guarantee you it was an angry white man. It always is. Let's name him and shame him." Then when word starting leaking out (because it has to leak because the media will not publicize it) that he was a Syrian Muslim Extremist Obama Refugee it was like "Oh, let's not glorify him by naming him." LOL.
            The hypocrisy of the left is absolutely mind-numbing.
            Deuces Valley.
            ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Absolutely ****ing knew something odd was up.

Unplug. The media is evil.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

The hypocrisy of the left is absolutely mind-numbing.

I don't want to be labeled a conspiracy theorist, but as a white man literally everything is my fault these days so..........

It's not just mind-numbing, it's bordering on criminal intent against the Constitution. And it might not be bordering any longer.

Comment

Where did this guy find ammo?
                  Livin the dream

Comment

Didn't you know Syrians are technically white? That's what I was told today by someone who wanted to continue their angry white male narrative and I wanted to kneecap the person. Never mind the terms Arab or Middle Eastern anymore-they don't exist.

Comment

This guy was known to the FBI due to his ties with another person who was being investigated.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
                        This guy was known to the FBI due to his ties with another person who was being investigated.
                        Too bad they were busy not sticking it to KU for paying players.
                        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
                          Typical media coverup. What if it was a white redneck who did it?

If all his victims are white, he better be charged with a hate crime. And I would expect protests in the streets going forward.
                          They all appear to be euro-Americans by photos and surnames.

Comment

Originally posted by shocktown View Post

They all appear to be euro-Americans by photos and surnames.
                            typical Muslim terrorist targets

Comment

Cue Cold's "I've been a life long Republican/Conservative but this is a great reason to ban guns" in 3,2,1.

Comment

Working...
                              X