Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Charles Barkley: Athletes 'deserve some preferential treatment' for COVID-19 vaccine

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Charles Barkley: Athletes 'deserve some preferential treatment' for COVID-19 vaccine

Pro-athletes are a national treasure and should be protected

"Three hundred million shots, give a thousand to some NBA players, NFL players, hockey players," Barkley said. "Listen, as much taxes as these players pay, they deserve some preferential treatment."

Lol!! Love Charles. Always willing to have an opinion no matter what.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      Lol!! Love Charles. Always willing to have an opinion no matter how stupid.
      FIFY

Comment

While I don't think Chuck is going to qualify for Mensa anytime soon, he often brings a refreshing common sense approach to problems. He wants to fix problems and he's not afraid to try.

Tens of thousands of hard working support personnel related to professional athletics are out of work and will continue to be out of work until this thing is over. If giving 1000 doses to these athletes keeps them from shutting down again and making it worse, I certainly can wait another couple of days or whenever I fall on the time line.

Comment

The front of the line is where many people want to put themselves. Politicians, Corporate CEO's/executives are essential workers, Prisoners, drug addicts, NBA players, etc.

I just want to see people over 75 with pre-existing conditions, then 65 with pre-existing conditions, etc. get the vaccine. Some haven't seen their families close or had any physical contact with loved ones for 9 months. Those people need it most, and meanwhile the government dithers, and argues.

Comment

Working...
          X