No announcement yet.

Big Tech Cancel Culture

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Donald Trump says he won’t return to Twitter if Elon Musk reverses ban - https://www.cnbc.com/2022/04/25/dona...erses-ban.html

Donald Trump told CNBC on Monday he wouldn’t return to Twitter even if Elon Musk, the company’s incoming owner, reversed the former president’s ban.

“No, I won’t be going back on Twitter,” Trump told CNBC’s Joe Kernen.

“I will be on Truth Social within the week. Its on schedule. We have a lot of people signed up. I like Elon Musk. I like him a lot. He’s an excellent individual. We did a lot for Twitter when I was in the White House. I was disappointed by the way I was treated by Twitter. I won’t be going back on Twitter,” he said.
    Not responsible for damage from posts that sail over the reader's head.

Comment

I'm not surprised that Trump would choose to live online in an echo chamber
      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Dana Loesch @DLoesch

The left defines “dis/misinformation” as anything that they disagree with or generally dislike.

Comment

He's already reinstating a lot of formerly banned good people.

Comment

Comment

Why isn't the left celebrating Musk's takeover of Twitter. Such a rad and bold move by an African American.
              Last edited by 1972Shocker; April 26, 2022, 05:01 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post
                The 1st thing will be news stories about how all the pro censorship employees were 'cancelled' or quit. This will of course be awful and mean. Those people aren't just gonna stop. Because they are true believers and more than willing to be martyrs. They will be told they had to sacrifice their beliefs in the name of free speech. And the culture at Twitter used to be fun, but then Musk made it scary and dark (nazi-like), because now all the right wing crazies got to push their radical conspiracies and such.
                According to one study, over 98% of political donations from Twitter employees were given to the democrat party.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Looks like articles are popping up on how to quit Twitter - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...ff-11650985026

Someone mentioned Dexter Dennis deleted his twitter account yesterday and I checked and it is gone still. I wonder if he did it because of Musk or he's going to start a new one once he commits somewhere. Udeze kept his online though.

Comment

Originally posted by Ted Lasso's Neighbor View Post
                    Looks like articles are popping up on how to quit Twitter - https://www.marketwatch.com/story/ho...ff-11650985026

Someone mentioned Dexter Dennis deleted his twitter account yesterday and I checked and it is gone still. I wonder if he did it because of Musk or he's going to start a new one once he commits somewhere. Udeze kept his online though.
                    He had been going a little back and forth with IU fans who had questioned whether he could shoot. I don't think he directly responded but had posted videos of himself draining threes in an empty gym.

Comment

• I say this with all the respect I have for a young man and his family (that I know) but I 100% believe DD would benefit greatly from really good, professional therapy. He seems to have a lot of conflict inside a strong soul.

Comment

• Comment

• AOC goes after Musk and here is his reply :) - https://twitter.com/elonmusk/status/1520152887090892800

Comment

• This may be worthy of a screenshot instead because it won't let me show the user home page and the status could change - but looks like Patty did something naughty and was suspended from twitter :)

Looks like she hasn't posted since June 27 - https://twitter.com/search?q=pattybe...d_query&f=live - I'm sure Marshall and Moran miss her tweets :)
                            Last edited by Ted Lasso's Neighbor; July 8, 2022, 04:05 PM.

Comment

• lol
                              Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

• BREAKING: Elon Musk Terminates Twitter Deal

Comment

Working...
                                X