Georgia Senate Runoff Results

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Without some uniformity from the federal government, this will happen in states where the Federal and State Constitutions aren’t followed. Examples : Courts should not change the dates that absentee ballots are allowed. States should not be allowing dead people to vote. States should clean up registered voter roles and not send out ballots to addresses of voters who haven’t voted for years. Voters should not be allowed to vote without documentation. Signatures should not be allowed to not match at all (through scanners). Etc.
    Are You calling for a Voting Rights Act? A constitutional amendment around elections?
    The mountains are calling, and I must go.

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Democrats would take nationalized elections in a heartbeat. Tom Cotton and Chip Roy have explained why Republicans would not like the outcome.
      Cotton said he didn’t want to do away with the Electoral College. He didn’t say there shouldn’t be agreement on “voting harvesting”, the courts overriding the state legislatures, voting of dead people, voting of illegals, etc. Democrats welcome “Cheating”.

Comment

• Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Cotton said he didn’t want to do away with the Electoral College. He didn’t say there shouldn’t be agreement on “voting harvesting”, the courts overriding the state legislatures, voting of dead people, voting of illegals, etc. Democrats welcome “Cheating”.
        Everything you just listed is already illegal.

Trump lost because the democrats got out the vote better even when they had a uninspiring candidate and because Trump lost the suburbs.

How many times was the vote re-counted in Georgia? If votes were counted multiple times, or shredded, or whatever your favorite conspiracy is - then why did the recounts they get the same results?

Then when you look at the senate runoff - they mirrored the presidential race. The republicans senate candidate lost because the republicans had a slight dropoff in voting and the democrats increased the turnout of black voters.

You can tell we are now living in a pagan nation - this country has lost all discernment.

Comment

• Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Everything you just listed is already illegal.
          It all still happened. And also states lowering the signature standards on scanners, and requirement of proof of citizenship standards ( ID requirements for mail in ballots).

Comment

• Originally posted by BOBB View Post

wufan looking a little more prescient now...
            Indeed! Here comes the resolutions to punish all Trump voters. I hope my re-education camp is someplace warm.
            Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by pie n eye View Post
              This is a complete ****ing embarrassment.

Trump should be ashamed but he is incapable. Trump supporters should be ashamed.

No doubt many people are proud of this moment. **** them.
              Why should I be ashamed? Have I broken any laws or called for violence?
              Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

He campaigned that he would. So if he does not (and I have little doubt about it) will you and the media call him a liar to his face, just like with President Trump?
                I haven't really called Trump a liar, that would be redundant. Trump is insane and evil.

I have no idea how hard Biden is going to push the liberal agenda, but I am quite certain he will be more uniting than Barack Obama or Donald Trump. If he stays off Twitter and doesn't bring up guns, he will have won. If he fixes healthcare without going full nationalization he will be a hero.

I have no problem with the U.S. going more Green. It needs to happen. The future is one of clean energy, not dirty. But it has to make economic sense.

First things first, let's just solve the ****ing virus situation that Donald let spiral out of control.

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post

Why should I be ashamed? Have I broken any laws or called for violence?
                  First time I've seen you admit being a Trump supporter. Your IQ just dropped 15 pts. (I gained my 15 pts. back at the start of the summer).

Comment

• Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

First time I've seen you admit being a Trump supporter. Your IQ just dropped 15 pts. (I gained my 15 pts. back at the start of the summer).
                    My IQ drops every time I read one of your Covid posts. Thankfully I was tested in 2019 and started all the way at 84! I should still have a point or two left by the time this is over.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

• Originally posted by wufan View Post
                      My IQ drops every time I read one of your Covid posts.
                      Sounds like overtraining. Don't read all of my post in one sitting.
                      Last edited by C0|dB|00ded; January 6, 2021, 08:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X