So what became of this?
    Deuces Valley.
    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
      So what became of this?
      Most balanced and trustworthy is Fox.

Least trustworthy is CNN and MSNBC Then NBC, ABC, and CBS which equate to OAN.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Most balanced and trustworthy is Fox.

Least trustworthy is CNN and MSNBC Then NBC, ABC, and CBS which equate to OAN.
        What about Newsmax TV?

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

What about Newsmax TV?
          I don't get them. Why don't you tell me?

Comment

So far they Project Veritas has released about 3 audio clips over each of the last 2 nights. I don't think it is providing any real information about what most folks believe about CNN. It just provides more confirmation of what we pretty much already knew was the case. That CNN is more of an agitprop organization then a news organization. They just won't admit it..

Comment

My wife likes them. From the little I have seen, they have former (conservative) fox people and other conservatives on it. I suspect with fox performance this year - more and more conservative will be migrating towards there.

Greg Kelly has a show. Howie Carr has a show. Spicer has a show. Chris Salcedo has a show. Grant Stinchfield has a show.

Greg Kelly is one that I have recognized. Don't really know any of the others beside Spicer.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post

This ain't propaganda!

The YouTube algorithm is like my personal therapist. Just what the doctor ordered!
                  It looks like this is my lucky day. I'll take the Rapists for $200.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

My wife likes them. From the little I have seen, they have former (conservative) fox people and other conservatives on it. I suspect with fox performance this year - more and more conservative will be migrating towards there.

Greg Kelly has a show. Howie Carr has a show. Spicer has a show. Chris Salcedo has a show. Grant Stinchfield has a show.

Greg Kelly is one that I have recognized. Don't really know any of the others beside Spicer.
                        I'm curious why as a Conservative you would seek Conservative viewpoints on the news? I'm a relative liberal but I couldn't begin to spend my free time with Maddow or Lemon in my ear any more than with Rush or Hannity. News from NYT, Fox and the very underrated Axios. Enjoy opinions from across the board if they're concise and well reasoned.

But for everyday? I'd rather watch the Mandalorian or Wire reruns.
                        Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

I'm curious why as a Conservative you would seek Conservative viewpoints on the news? I'm a relative liberal but I couldn't begin to spend my free time with Maddow or Lemon in my ear any more than with Rush or Hannity. News from NYT, Fox and the very underrated Axios. Enjoy opinions from across the board if they're concise and well reasoned.

The reason this occurs is of course “confirmation bias”, but probably not for the reasons you think. When someone lays out an argument for a specific audience, they carefully explain the things that are of importance to their argument, but they glance over those things that are “given as true” to the ideology of the audience. If you are not the audience, then you immediately demand more proof or information, and the rest of the argument is null and void. It’s annoying.

You seek out those that are providing an argument with which you already concede the supposition, and right wing outlets don’t lay it out for left wing viewers and vice versa.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Actually I don't watch fox or newsmax or any other conservative TV channel. I only watch a news channel when there is actually NEWS (for the election I monitored CNN because I couldn't stand Fox). Skynews, BBC and Jerusalem Post are all better news services then anything in the U.S.

I am watching Formula 1, the Office (this is eternal thing), Madalorian and since I had to get ESPN+, I'm now binging Brooklyn Nine-Nine on Hulu.

Comment

Working...
                            X