Florida Presidential Primary

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Florida Presidential Primary

A month ago Romney had a comfortable 43% to 25% lead over Gingrich. Latest polls show Gingrich has got a bump out the SC primary and it basically tied.

Gingrish might have peaked and is now on the decline. One poll had Gingrich ahead 38-33, but latest polls show that trend reversed with Romney having 36-34 and 40-32 advantage.

Comment

I've made my mind up. Any of the GOP contenders except Newt. We need an extremely successful business man more than we need a professional snake as President.
      Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I agree. It sounds like the hints that Pelosi was throwing out that there will be some taudry tales of Newt sleeping around Washington with them saying he was just like "Clinton" - so assume that might mean there was an intern involved.

More damming is the story in the national review of him dishing Reagan.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
          I agree. It sounds like the hints that Pelosi was throwing out that there will be some taudry tales of Newt sleeping around Washington with them saying he was just like "Clinton" - so assume that might mean there was an intern involved.
          I bet Pelosi banged him and she has pictures.

I hope so.
          An “Old West” Texas analysis and summary of Mueller report and Congress’ efforts in one sentence:

"While we recognize that the subject did not actually steal any horses, he is obviously guilty of trying to resist being hanged for it."

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

I hope so.
            If so I bet whips were employed. By her.
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

I doubt Pelosi has anything new on Gingrich and even if she does it better be a dead baby or a live boy otherwise it won’t impact him negatively.

But this is interesting:

SEIU, Obama super-PAC team up to hit Romney in Spanish

"A super-PAC supporting President Obama and a major labor union have teamed up to air Spanish-language radio ads in Florida blasting Mitt Romney's stance on immigration policy.

Priorities USA Action and Service Employees International Union will split the cost of a six-figure ad buy knocking Romney for pandering to Hispanic voters while supporting policies they say inflict harm on Hispanic immigrants."
              Last edited by Maggie; January 26, 2012, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JJClamdip View Post

I hope so.
                Do you really want to envision what a revolting sight that would be!

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                  If so I bet whips were employed. By her.
                  You leave David E. Bonior out of this.

*corrects neck tie*

Hey-oh!
                  I think Pringles original intention was to make tennis balls... but on the day the rubber was supposed to show up a truckload of potatoes came. Pringles is a laid-back company, so they just said, "**** it, cut em up!" - MH

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

More damming is the story in the national review of him dishing Reagan.

http://www.nationalreview.com/articl...elliott-abrams

A differing view from Jeffrey Lord.

Comment

3 new polls out in florida showing Gingrich trailing by 7, 8 and 8%

Comment

Any comments on Bob Dole's blast of Newt?

The former Republican presidential candidate said Gingrich “had a new idea every minute and most of them were off the wall.”

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...e-of-gingrich/
                          I think it is kind of odd; and won’t help Romney.

Comment

Helps Romney. I do think that Newt is both a genius and a snake. Absolutely un-electable.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockTalk View Post

http://thecaucus.blogs.nytimes.com/2...e-of-gingrich/
                              In the story I posted by Lord, he painted a picture that made it look like there was a lot of bad blood between Dole and Newt going all the way back to '85. If that is true, then it doesn't surprise me that Dole is looking to get back at Newt a little bit.

There is no question that Newt has made a lot of enemies through his political career and those enemies are now taking advantage of their opportunity to get back at him.

Comment

Working...
                              X