No announcement yet.

Poll - How Long will Joe Biden last before Kamala Takes Over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is why Nancy floated the 25th amendment issue a while back. It had nothing to do with Trump. This has been their plan with Hiden Joe all along. Painfully obvious.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
      This is why Nancy floated the 25th amendment issue a while back. It had nothing to do with Trump. This has been their plan with Hiden Joe all along. Painfully obvious.
      Pelosi is 80 and older than Biden.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Pelosi is 80 and older than Biden.
        True, but who do you think has the better mental capacity? Age is irrelevant. While she is a total bafoon, at least she is coherent most of the time. I am not saying that she is the one calling the shots, but she is definitely on board with the get Hiden Joe out as quickly as possible crowd.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post

True, but who do you think has the better mental capacity?
          Too close to call.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Too close to call.
            You are probably right on that one. Neck and neck, or should I say flabby neck and flabby neck?

Comment

Comment

She laughs the same way as Jaquine Phoenix when he played the Joker.
                Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

She laughs the same way as Jaquine Phoenix when he played the Joker.
                  Ouch

Comment

Comment

What's the likelihood of a brand new Presidential team in 2025? 100%? I can't see Biden being reelected regardless of the Afghan outcome, and there's simply no chance Harris is getting elected, is there?

The Five last night:

Remember how they eviscerated Sara Palin? Harris makes Palin look like a cross between Margaret Thatcher and a better Margaret Thatcher by comparison.

Comment

What's the likelihood of a brand new Presidential team in 2025? 100%? I can't see Biden being reelected regardless of the Afghan outcome, and there's simply no chance Harris is getting elected, is there?

The Five last night:

Remember how they eviscerated Sara Palin? Harris makes Palin look like a cross between Margaret Thatcher and a better Margaret Thatcher by comparison.
                        The DNC is working 24/7 on this

Comment

By the way.......to me, something stinks a little in Afghanistan

Comment

By the way.......to me, something stinks a little in Afghanistan
                            There was no reason anyone on the level would wait to evacuate people and dump all their military equipment purposely.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Absolutely. It makes zero sense and that's not all that stinks. That being said, today's events are so tragic and troubling........we ALL must pray for the safe return of our brave military and Americans over there and support the same in any manner we can. Their efforts must never be diminished.

Comment

Well, now 4 brave patriots, Marines, are dead.

Unleash ****ing hell. This absolutely cannot stand.

Comment

Working...
                                X