Biden Cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tainted by scandal.

President-elect Joe Biden's choices for secretary of state and national security adviser are "tainted by scandal," Fox News legal analyst Gregg Jarrett told "Hannity" Tuesday.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post
      So far Biden picks have been safe. Nothing to annoying to his progressive friends even though he has picked center-left centrists. Nothing to annoying to the Republican in the Senate (Like Rice for Secretary of State). So far the pundits are calling it boring, boringly normal. Of course there still are more to come.
      The safe picks may be over. It rumored that Hillary want the Secretary of Defense job.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

The safe picks may be over. It rumored that Hillary want the Secretary of Defense job.
        Hillary Clinton?
        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerPrez View Post

Hillary Clinton?
          yes.

Pfizer first customers will be Biden transition team

Comment

Swamp Creature Cabinet...

Sen. Tom Cotton, R-Ark., on Sunday took President-elect Joe Biden to task over his pledge to unify the country yet still choose controversial people to fill his cabinet.

Comment

Hiden Joe taps another unhinged wack job:

President-elect Biden's pick for director of the Office of Management and Budget (OMB) is raising eyebrows over an alleged altercation she had with a progressive activist over her former boss Hillary Clinton's support for the Iraq War. 

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                Hiden Joe taps another unhinged wack job:

https://www.foxnews.com/media/biden-...t-for-iraq-war
                You mean like Scott Atlas? Or Mike Caputo?

I needed a good laugh this morning, thanks so much for providing it!

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

You mean like Scott Atlas? Or Mike Caputo?

I needed a good laugh this morning, thanks so much for providing it!
                  Trust me, that's not all you need this morning, not by a long shot.

Comment

Lol! The in fighting and civil war within the Demorat party is beginning. Watch out. Get your popcorn ready because this is going to get good. No way these narcissistic swamp creatures will be able to unify anything but their TDS.

Progressives allied with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders are fuming over President-elect Joe Biden's decision to pick Neera Tanden, a Hillary Clinton loyalist, to lead the White House budget office. 

Progressives allied with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders are fuming over President-elect Joe Biden's decision to pick Neera Tanden, a Hillary Clinton loyalist, to lead the White House budget office.
                    "Everything toxic about the corporate Democratic Party is embodied in Neera Tanden," Briahna Joy Gray, Sanders’ former national press secretary, tweeted, sharing a video of Tanden speaking against Medicare-for-all.
                    "Neera’s always been an antagonist of the progressive left," Kurt Ehrenberg, Sanders’ former longtime political strategist in New Hampshire, told Fox News. "She kind of deserves what she gets here. She has gone out of her way to denounce things like the $15 minimum wage and other tenets of the what now is widely accepted policy in the Democratic Party."

Comment

But what about my Trump Coup! That’s what should be all over the news, along with the riots.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post

Trust me, that's not all you need this morning, not by a long shot.
                        I'm a simple guy. Like Reader's Digest used to say "Laughter is the best medicine."

Comment

I'm a simple guy. Like Reader's Digest used to say "Laughter is the best medicine."
                          That’s a quote from Henri De Mondeville.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                            Lol! The in fighting and civil war within the Demorat party is beginning. Watch out. Get your popcorn ready because this is going to get good. No way these narcissistic swamp creatures will be able to unify anything but their TDS.

Progressives allied with Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders are fuming over President-elect Joe Biden's decision to pick Neera Tanden, a Hillary Clinton loyalist, to lead the White House budget office. 

Our Senior Republican Senator seems to be more upset than Bernie. He ran on a platform of reaching out and working with the other side. He was also a deaf mute every time Trump insulted people in an interview or on twitter. I think he beat Ms. Hegar because we all got tired of hearing war stories (There we were, Davy Crocket and I, at the Alamo, shoulder to shoulder fighting for Texas independence) and watching her ride around on a Harley. Her campaign was light on positions and issues and was dull intellectually. My opinion is that if the Dems had fielded a better candidate who actually articulated themselves on the issues he would have been retired.

So why is he so butt-hurt about Tanden after watching Trump for four years? I'd say because he is a lying hypocrite. And a little on the soft side as well. Perhaps he should retreat to his safe place and wait this out?

Comment

Our Senior Republican Senator seems to be more upset than Bernie. He ran on a platform of reaching out and working with the other side. He was also a deaf mute every time Trump insulted people in an interview or on twitter. I think he beat Ms. Hegar because we all got tired of hearing war stories (There we were, Davy Crocket and I, at the Alamo, shoulder to shoulder fighting for Texas independence) and watching her ride around on a Harley. Her campaign was light on positions and issues and was dull intellectually. My opinion is that if the Dems had fielded a better candidate who actually articulated themselves on the issues he would have been retired.

So why is he so butt-hurt about Tanden after watching Trump for four years? I'd say because he is a lying hypocrite. And a little on the soft side as well. Perhaps he should retreat to his safe place and wait this out?
                              You are fixated on what Trump said about others. Bad Orange man. Just go to CNN, and MSNBC and you will feel better. They have no balance in what they do for news. I just look at what Trump did. Bernie and the squad will not be good for America imo. Tanden is just another squad member.

Comment

More from the Tanden unhinged files. Is this really someone who should be in charge of something as important as the OMB? She's a complete whacko. Par for the course with the left I suppose. Outing a sexual harassment victim in a company meeting? I thought the left was all about "me too", inclusion, acceptance, and transparency?

President-elect Joe Biden's pick to lead the White House Office of Management and Budget, Neera Tanden — like his other expected nominees — is likely to see a contentious confirmation hearing, but she is no stranger to controversy after reportedly revealing the name of an alleged sexual harassment victim during a staff meeting at her nonprofit organization.

President-elect Joe Biden's pick to lead the White House Office of Management and Budget, Neera Tanden — like his other expected nominees — is likely to see a contentious confirmation hearing, but she is no stranger to controversy after reportedly revealing the name of an alleged sexual harassment victim during a staff meeting at her nonprofit organization.

Tanden is currently president and CEO of the Center for American Progress, a liberal think tank based in Washington, D.C.

In 2018, BuzzFeed News published a report detailing allegations of sexual harassment and retaliation, but when Tanden discussed the issue within the organization, people were shocked to hear Tanden reveal the identity of a woman who had made a claim.

“There is literally one thing you cannot do in this meeting and that is out the victim and Neera did it multiple times,” one CAP employee who was at the meeting told BuzzFeed at the time. “It also destroys whatever small level of confidence in the system remained.”

Comment

Working...
                                X