Biden Cabinet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

How is the funny humor in this thread melting down? This is NOTHING like what happened nationally when Trump won in 2016 -- and that meltdown persisted for 3.8 years.
    Actually, it was longer than 3.8 years, it started 6 minutes after Hillary conceeded.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Actually, it was longer than 3.8 years, it started 6 minutes after Hillary conceeded.
      Truth.
      Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

Climate Czar - John Kerry

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

How is the funny humor in this thread melting down? This is NOTHING like what happened nationally when Trump won in 2016 -- and that meltdown persisted for 3.8 years.
          Exactly
          Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

I thought it started when Trump walked down the escalator to announce his candidacy. The thing is it won't stop even after Trump leaves office whether that is in January 2021 or January 2025 as the case may be.

Comment

DHS - Alejandro Mayorkas
              Chief of Staff - Ron Klain
              National Intelligence Director - Avril Haines
              Treasury Secretary - Janet Yellen

Comment

DHS - Alejandro Mayorkas
                Chief of Staff - Ron Klain
                National Intelligence Director - Avril Haines
                Hold your wallets close. Taxes r a com-in and freedoms r a lea-vin if you don’t agree with Bobb and the lefties. However, if you agree, you have freedom to say and do what you want.

Comment

Cabinet is suppose to be announced on Tuesday. Here is the leaked people so far:

Secretary of State - Antony Blinken
                  National Security Advisor - jake sullivan
                  UN ambassador - Linda Thomas-greenfield
                  Did you say A Blinken?
                  "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Hold your wallets close. Taxes r a com-in and freedoms r a lea-vin if you don’t agree with Bobb and the lefties. However, if you agree, you have freedom to say and do what you want.
                    OK. Higher taxes are a-comin' but let me know the first person arrested federally for what they say or when the Australian gun-grab starts. I'll be waiting a long time.
                    Wichita State, home of the All-Americans.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

OK. Higher taxes are a-comin' but let me know the first person arrested federally for what they say or when the Australian gun-grab starts. I'll be waiting a long time.
                      There are a good number of other recriminations besides arrests. Bullying, physical attacks, beaten on the head with baseball bats just to name a few.

I never mentioned gun grabs. I’m not sure where that came from.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

There are a good number of other recriminations besides arrests. Bullying, physical attacks, beaten on the head with baseball bats just to name a few.

I never mentioned gun grabs. I’m not sure where that came from.
                        Bullying is a vague, non-specific term. I believe that most of the bullying we have been reading about that is happening these days are from Trump's twitter account. Police don't beat people on the head with baseball bats (and neither do federal LEO's), do you mean night sticks and tasers? Physical attacks? Like the ones Kyle Rittenhouse suffered? And what did he do?

I'm reading this and wondering what, if anything changed, except whatever DID change, you're not comfortable with the change but can't verbalize it.

And as for your prior comment on taxes, I don't mind paying more in taxes, so long as we don't have an A-hole president get elected who blows a big hole in the budget (like what happened with Trump).

Over the last 28 years (Clinton, Bush, Obama and Trump), all I've seen is Republicans in the legislative branch preach (and push) fiscal conservatism until their guy (Bush and Trump) get elected and then they are all too happy to cut taxes and bust the budget.

So is that hypocritical behavior or is there something else going on that I don't understand? Perhaps you can explain that one to me in a way that helps me understand what I've observed in the last 28 years.
                        Last edited by revenge_of_shocka_khan; November 24, 2020, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BOBB View Post

Those things have been proposed by democrats at the federal level and those representatives aren’t being voted out. Hopefully our constitution is strong enough to fend off the mob that the citizens of this country have handed power.

Hopefully the many great things the Biden administration has promised come to fruition.
                          Livin the dream

Comment

Tom Cotton@TomCottonAR·
                            John Kerry thrilled at prospect of returning to his dream job of living in Central European luxury hotels while negotiating deals that are bad for America.

Comment

Originally posted by pinstripers View Post
                              Tom Cotton@TomCottonAR·
                              John Kerry thrilled at prospect of returning to his dream job of living in Central European luxury hotels while negotiating deals that are bad for America.
                              I am sure he is. Taylor made for a swamp creature. Hiden Joe is gonna take care of his buddies. He's already showing it. That is precisely why they didn't like Trump. He threw a wrench in their money grab.

Comment

So far Biden picks have been safe. Nothing to annoying to his progressive friends even though he has picked center-left centrists. Nothing to annoying to the Republican in the Senate (Like Rice for Secretary of State). So far the pundits are calling it boring, boringly normal. Of course there still are more to come.

Comment

Working...
                                X