Final Presidential Debate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Final Presidential Debate

Wow! That was a great debate! I'm in good spirits! Trump did VERY well!

The race is definitely going to tighten up after this one.

Now, if the Coronavirus deaths can hold off from really spiking until November, 4th... the bad orange man might just sneak by.

Trump look wholly more competent than last debate. And Biden... oh boy. He blew more fuses than a '76 AMC Gremlin tonight.

Comment

And that moderator... LMAO! Trump couldn't have asked for a friendlier host.

Comment

Trump finally got a good haircut!
        "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Love these news networks and their "fact checks". Everything that they cherrypicked out of Trump was false and of course the one thing they picked from Biden, fact-checked true.

I used to love when the media would come out and say they weren't biased. That's not their job. At least now, nobody in the media denies that they're full-blown one-sided. I will continue to never trust a single MSM source ever again. Neutral and unbiased my ass.

And yes it was a good debate. An actual debate. Decent moderation for once. Biden looked disturbingly bad. "Media" won't point that out though.
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post
            Love these news networks and their "fact checks". Everything that they cherrypicked out of Trump was false and of course the one thing they picked from Biden, fact-checked true.

I used to love when the media would come out and say they weren't biased. That's not their job. At least now, nobody in the media denies that they're full-blown one-sided. I will continue to never trust a single MSM source ever again. Neutral and unbiased my ass.

And yes it was a good debate. An actual debate. Decent moderation for once. Biden looked disturbingly bad. "Media" won't point that out though.
            Who's post debate coverage were you watching?

Comment

Biden looks 90 years old and Trump looks 65. They are only 4 years apart. Crazy.
              Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

I stomached Fox, unfortunately the others make me ill. Chris Wallace, Donna Brazile and Juan Williams...
                "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post
                  I stomached Fox, unfortunately the others make me ill. Chris Wallace, Donna Brazile and Juan Williams...
                  Oh, you should here my wife when Juan starts talking. Make a sailor blush!

I DVR The 5 everyday. It's just good TV but Fox has to pay Juan extra to sit there daily and come across as such a liberal idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by wichshock65 View Post

Who's post debate coverage were you watching?
                    The wife always picks CBS because it's the most "neutral" of the big 3.
                    Deuces Valley.
                    ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

The wife always picks CBS because it's the most "neutral" of the big 3.
                      Dude! SMH

Comment

Trump absolutely mishandled the pandemic, but he totally handled the pandemic debate question, if that makes any sense.

The economy would be in better shape today, and the virus at a much lower penetration point, had he been more consistent and clear on social distancing, masking, and gradual openings; but, when you're called out on national television in a debate, you say exactly what he said: "The cure can't be worse than the disease. We have to open up; people are dying". He clearly articulated that message and delivered it with conviction. Of course I disagree, but his followers will be pounding their pud, and he may have snowed a few undecideds - particularly those in the service industry who have been hampered by shutdowns.

I was heartened because Trump tonight was the Trump I voted for back in 2016. He looked just as sharp, aggressive, and ready to burn down the Washington establishment. I mean, he was so effective with the "you're a typical politician" attack, that I felt myself getting inspired. For a brief moment, I forgot his track record and how crazy he is. That anti-Washington angle is a winner and he needs to stick with it if he wants to turn this election around. He also needs to hammer home Biden's crime bill support and how many "young black men" have been incarcerated over the years because of it.

Comment

Cold, I can't believe it but I am going to hold my nose and dare say...I agree with you.

Trump killed it on this debate. Loved the fact that he mostly maintained composure and let Hiden Joe hang himself. Joe fumbled around and seemed lost most of the time. And what the heck was the remark about having a good relationship with Hitler.

I actually didn't think all that much of the moderator. She did her best to give Joe more time and not interrupt him and constantly interrupted Trump and chose questions that were clearly pointed to try and trap Trump. Fortunately he handled it very well. You can tell he prepared more for this debate and followed the guidance of his team. I wouldn't even give her much credit for bringing up the Hunter China thing. She was forced to as it came up previously. Guarantee she would have stuck to the MSM script and not mentioned it.

Well done Mr. President.

#corruptjoe #whereishunter

Comment

I didn’t think Biden did horrible. I have my biases that made me yell BS at Biden, and he isn’t eloquent, but he didn’t totally crash. That’s my standard for him, and he did okay.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                              I didn’t think Biden did horrible. I have my biases that made me yell BS at Biden, and he isn’t eloquent, but he didn’t totally crash. That’s my standard for him, and he did okay.
                              I didn't see it all, but I saw the Hitler remark and a few other Biden gaffes. What I saw of Trump was much better than the first debate, but I still don't like the guy. From my 15-20 minutes of watching, Trump won. Doesn't matter to me, I'm voting third party.
                              There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.

Comment

Working...
                              X