Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Presidential Election: Get out and vote!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
    More lies from The Big Guy. Corrupt as the day is long. Biden Inc. has cashed in on the backs of the American people for way too long.

Tony Bobulinski, who was listed as the recipient of an email published by the New York Post that appeared to detail a business arrangement involving a Chinese company and members of the Biden family, has confirmed that the email is "genuine" and provided more information regarding the Bidens' role in the deal.

Watching ABC nightly news. NOT A PEEP, NOTHING, NADA ABOUT THIS!! Where do we live, North Korea?

Comment

It's getting quiet in the political forum these days... the sunset of one administration and the coming dark winter of a new one is palpable. Some pray, some count their ammo and clean their guns, some prepare themselves mentally for discomfort (I did this over a month ago), and some (shockingbuttrue) park their panel vans down by the river one last time before slitting their wrists. Fasten your seatbelts ladies because no matter what, you're about to see history.

Trump is absolutely going to pull some **** on election day. And many of his followers will support him in whatever crazy stunt he pulls. This is clearly evident with how easily they were led to suspend reality regarding Covid. He's already said they didn't give him a peaceful transfer of power in 2016 so why should he give them one now. I just hope our Constitution is prepared to handle this. Any scholars willing to weigh in on how you remove a president by force? Is it the Secret Service?

I suspect you will have MASSIVE protests in front of the White House. Trump will call his supporters into action by Twitter (of course he will). I hope the second he utters that Tweet that his Tweets are deleted and his account banned. But it will likely be too late as everybody records everything. Trump followers will start assembling, as will the Libtards who've been seething with rage since 2016. Then you'll start to have skirmishes all across the country. Trump's single Tweet could be the spark that ignites a civil war. It will be something like this: "It's a coup! They've finally removed your president with a rigged election! But I won't stand for it! We're going to FIGHT BACK! (probably more caps) That's all it will take. And he has a lot of support in the police community so riots will be handled inconsistently at best.

Then a cop will shoot a protester and it's on like Donkey Kong. One match that lights an entire powder keg of divisive propaganda as well as Democratic resistance played out over the last 3 years. This country is like a pressure cooker. Whose fault is that? Both sides.

They’re Afraid. They’re Buying Guns. But They’re Not Voting for Trump.

The drumbeat of national crisis is driving first-time gun sales across the country. The buyers aren’t who you might expect.
      The final piece of the puzzle is being put into place.

Comment

If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?

The Election That Could Break America

If the vote is close, Donald Trump could easily throw the election into chaos and subvert the result. Who will stop him?
        There is a cohort of close observers of our presidential elections, scholars and lawyers and political strategists, who find themselves in the uneasy position of intelligence analysts in the months before 9/11. As November 3 approaches, their screens are blinking red, alight with warnings that the political system does not know how to absorb. They see the obvious signs that we all see, but they also know subtle things that most of us do not. Something dangerous has hove into view, and the nation is lurching into its path.
        Here's an interesting read that address the issue. Talk about a comprehensive work. I do think this writer earned his paycheck on word count alone.

Comment

That's a nice dream you had Cold. I'll believe it when I see it.
          Shocker fan for life after witnessing my first game in person, the 80-74 win over the #12 Creighton Bluejays at the Kansas Coliseum.

Comment

Meh. T

his just feels like the liberals trying to give themselves the excuse of just burning everything down if they would lose the election because there is no way Trump can win unless he cheats.

Comment

Was thinking of an unorthodox move I could make to help prevent civil unrest after the election...

We know that if Trump wins, he's unlikely to garner the popular vote.

We also know that he should win Kansas easily.

Would it not be logical if you are unhappy with Trump, but in a Trump state, to vote for the opposition president to help bolster his majority and encourage acceptance if Trump's defeated?

Of course if everybody thought like this it would be self-fulfilling, but I doubt few will...

There can still be lengthy electorate battles, but this would potentially contribute to a mandate if anybody looks to the majority vote.

Comment

I'm extremely happy with Trump

Comment

How many bash Trump threads are you going to start? Did you really need to start another one?
                  Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by C0|dB|00ded View Post
                    Was thinking of an unorthodox move I could make to help prevent civil unrest after the election...

We know that if Trump wins, he's unlikely to garner the popular vote.

We also know that he should win Kansas easily.

Would it not be logical if you are unhappy with Trump, but in a Trump state, to vote for the opposition president to help bolster his majority and encourage acceptance if Trump's defeated?

Of course if everybody thought like this it would be self-fulfilling, but I doubt few will...

There can still be lengthy electorate battles, but this would potentially contribute to a mandate if anybody looks to the majority vote.
                    The 1/2 Snowflake has spoken, and the verdict is; why not at least be funny? Oh, wait, TDS...

Behar Rally.jpg

Is late night at the phog before of after November the 4th?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post
                      How many bash Trump threads are you going to start? Did you really need to start another one?
                      LOL. Was thinking same thing. He comes to a sports/basketball forum and only posts bashing our President and how people should cower in mommies basement due to the "Devil Virus". And then brings up how traffic on this topic dropping off. Maybe because there are some rather significant basketball happenings currently?

Comment

• Its just funny. When someone isn't chugging the country along the communism track, "Our democracy is in crisis!!!!"

****. *****, please.
                        "When life hands you lemons, make lemonade." Better have some sugar and water too, or else your lemonade will suck!

Comment

My intention wasn't to create a bash Trump thread brother, it was to discuss the transfer of power - including the election court battle which is sure to happen.

Comment

I would hate to see how many he would start if he wasn't "sitting this one out"

Comment

• Originally posted by jdmee View Post

I would hate to see how many he would start if he wasn't "sitting this one out"
                              Zing.
                              Deuces Valley.
                              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Right?

Every thread he starts on this board, sports or non-sports, is to incite chaos, fear, and uneasiness. That's Cold's MO. He loves being an antagonist. He loves being a narcissist. He doesn't even believe half the **** he posts. He just wants reaction.
                                Deuces Valley.
                                ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Working...
                                X