ACB Supreme Court Nomination

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

Wait, what does it mean if I dress in a bra and panties on the weekend? Asking for a friend ...
    I don't know but don't let it get out of hand!

Man wearing bra and panties kills Grindr date with machete in the Bronx: NYPD

A Grindr hook-up ended in bloodshed in the Bronx Sunday after a dispute over sex acts drove a man wearing a bra, panties and dress to fatally slash the man he met on the dating app with a machete, cops said Monday.

I had to do a search to see what "Grindr" refers to: Grindr is a location-based social networking and online dating application for gay, bi, trans, and queer people. It was one of the first geosocial apps for gay men when it launched in March 2009 and has since become the largest and most popular gay mobile app in the world.

But I'm sure your friend knew that. BTW, why does your friend want to know what it means if you dress in a bra and panties on the weekend?

This new American culture is so confusing. I'm beginning to think I represent the counterculture.

Comment

Wait, what does it mean if I dress in a bra and panties on the weekend? Asking for a friend ...
      It means cross your legs.

Comment

lmao
        Because you don’t believe in gender as a spectrum, your desire to occasionally LARP in such a way is evidence of your trans-culture appropriations. You are “passing” while maintaining your privilege. This further victimizes trans people and causes violence to trans-bodies through your denial. Don’t even get me started about what this does to women!
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          Man wearing bra and panties kills Grindr date with machete in the Bronx: NYPD
          Yeeesh

Originally posted by 1972Shocker View Post
          This new American culture is so confusing. I'm beginning to think I represent the counterculture.
          You know, that's a helluva point.
          Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

Because you don’t believe in gender as a spectrum, your desire to occasionally LARP in such a way is evidence of your trans-culture appropriations. You are “passing” while maintaining your privilege. This further victimizes trans people and causes violence to trans-bodies through your denial. Don’t even get me started about what this does to women!
            Wait, me?? No my friend!!!
            Kung Wu say, man who read woman like book, prefer braille!

Comment

Depends, What is she wearing?

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                It's beginning. Do you think this fella would have said the same about Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt, Madonna, Sandra Bullock, Charlize Theron, Tom Cruise, Nicole Kidman, Connie Britton, Kristin Davis, Mariska Hargitay, Jillian Michaels, Hugh Jackman, Steven Spielberg, Robert De Niro, Michelle Pfeiffer, etc...? Doubt it.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/cbs-ne...ldren-adoption
                What does it mean when you change your name from Henry Rogers to Ibram X. Kendi?

Answer: Your ideas, like your new name, are full of ****. Racist!

Comment

"Amy Coney Barrett represents everything that made our country great. Therefore they despise her."
                  ------Tucker Carlson

Comment

Confirmation hearings beginning next Tuesday. Can't wait!

The Senate Judiciary Committee on Monday formally scheduled the confirmation hearings for President Trump’s Supreme Court nominee, Judge Amy Coney Barrett, saying that the proceedings will begin on Monday, Oct. 12.

Comment

Originally posted by MikeKennedyRulZ View Post
                      Confirmation hearings beginning next Tuesday. Can't wait!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/amy...o-begin-oct-12
                      "You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

Originally posted by WstateU View Post

Is that Plastic Nancy running to get her hair did?

Comment

Last day of the confirmation hearings. If Feinstein is following her Kavanaugh game plan, we should hear about the anonymous letter accusing Barrett of sexual assault sometime today.

Comment

Judge Amy is amazing

Comment

She has the usual hallmarks of a Trump appointee/nominee of that gender. I know that sounds sexist, but his appointees/nominees think on their feet, are grounded, and bite back without coming off as a Karen. Nikki Haley, Sarah Sanders, Kayleigh McEnany- just to name a few. I’m not surprised by her wit.
                              People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do. -Isaac Asimov

Comment

Originally posted by Shocker Mama View Post
                                Last day of the confirmation hearings. If Feinstein is following her Kavanaugh game plan, we should hear about the anonymous letter accusing Barrett of sexual assault sometime today.
                                It was set up by Hirono yesterday when she asked Barrett if she had ever sexually assaulted anyone? Amazing question.

Comment

Working...
                                X