No announcement yet.

Every Dem run city, Not just Portland, Seattle, Chicago, or New York

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mostly peaceful Rioting and burning of buildings happened again last night in Portland.

Comment

"You Just Want to Slap The #### Outta Some People"

Comment

This is comical. Al Sharpton. “They’ve locked up my toothpaste.” It is out of control.

Al Sharpton complains that he cannot even go to the corner CVS store and get his tooth paste without asking for help.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...oplifting.html

Comment

I think Service Merchandise was way ahead of it's time. It would be the near-perfect store now.

Go to the counter with your list and they bring it up from the back after you've paid for it.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post
            I think Service Merchandise was way ahead of it's time. It would be the near-perfect store now.

Go to the counter with your list and they bring it up from the back after you've paid for it.
            Maybe so, but I can still go into Walmart, CVS, Wahlgreens, etc. and get any toiletries I want off the shelves in Wichita. Some Crime categories may be a little up, but not to the extreme in large Democrat run cities (New York, San Fran, LA, etc.

Comment

Originally posted by RoyalShock View Post

While we are going back to this, and it is quite convenient, most retailers found that people bought more stuff if they were allowed to browse.

Maybe treat it like a hotel where you have to swipe your credit card when you enter, then they can charge you for anything you take as you leave.
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

While we are going back to this, and it is quite convenient, most retailers found that people bought more stuff if they were allowed to browse.

Maybe treat it like a hotel where you have to swipe your credit card when you enter, then they can charge you for anything you take as you leave.
                Their method would need to be refined and upgraded with today's scanning technology. In the areas where they are getting raided almost daily, I'm sure the inconvenience outweighs the potential losses.

Comment

I'd keep more money in my bank account if I could just hand over a list of what I needed to someone and they put it together. I'd also probably stop forgetting things. Maybe I should make my own list when shopping...
                  Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                  RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                  Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                  ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                  Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                  Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Originally posted by SubGod22 View Post
                    I'd keep more money in my bank account if I could just hand over a list of what I needed to someone and they put it together. I'd also probably stop forgetting things. Maybe I should make my own list when shopping...
                    Just do the pick up orders option at dillons or Walmart. Does just that.

Comment

• Originally posted by rrshock View Post

Just do the pick up orders option at dillons or Walmart. Does just that.
                      Yeah.... if I was more disciplined I would. The online shopping is just as bad as walking thru the store for me as I just keep scrolling and adding. It's probably worse because i don't see what I'm really collecting as a whole.

I thought the online option would be good for me when I started using it but I think it ended up being worse. I could try simply making a list and trying to stick exclusively to it before doing it but I fear I still see other things that get added.

I have problems.
                      Infinity Art Glass - Fantastic local artist and Shocker fan
                      RIP Guy Always A Shocker
                      Carpenter Place - A blessing to many young girls/women
                      ICT S.O.S - Great local cause fighting against human trafficking
                      Wartick Insurance Agency - Saved me money with more coverage.
                      Save Shocker Sports - A rallying cry

Comment

Working...
                      X