X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Shameful.

Comment

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

This is attempted murder one x 2, and you would think should qualify for the death penality -- if that's a thing in California?
      Attempted murder doesn’t qualify for death anywhere in the US. Only successful murder.
      Livin the dream

Comment

The video of the attempted political assassination shows that it was perpetrated by a little person. The little person is about the same height as a police cruiser. Based on the gate, probably an achondroplasia dwarf. Maybe about 2000 such individuals in California.
        Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
          The video of the attempted political assassination shows that it was perpetrated by a little person. The little person is about the same height as a police cruiser. Based on the gate, probably an achondroplasia dwarf. Maybe about 2000 such individuals in California.
          And how many of those are black?
          Deuces Valley.
          ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

Could you tell from the video the shooter was black? It was too grainy for me to tell (Whether shooter was white or black), but I would imagine that police have tech capabilities to zoom in and know.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post

Could you tell from the video the shooter was black? It was too grainy for me to tell (Whether shooter was white or black), but I would imagine that police have tech capabilities to zoom in and know.
              Yes I could tell.
              Deuces Valley.
              ... No really, deuces.

- a smart man

Comment

Attempted murder doesn’t qualify for death anywhere in the US. Only successful murder.
                That sucks -- this would be a perfect example of where it should be applied if it weren't that way. But it's a miracle they both survived. I hope they catch the bastard.
                Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

FIFY

Originally posted by Kung Wu View Post

That sucks -- this would be a perfect example of where it should be applied if it weren't that way. But it's a miracle they both survived. They will catch the bastard.

Comment

Originally posted by ShockerFever View Post

About 100. About 50 are male. Probably less than 10 that were in Compton that day. They should be able to narrow this down to one or two prime suspects, and then look for evidence.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

I would like to see the United States abolish the death penalty. Personally, it's not worth it imho, although some people deserve worse. I would support some kind of program that would allow anyone sentenced to life without the possibility of parole some method of state allowed suicide. I also would like to see some areas of Alaska used for supermax prisons for those that want to live out those sentences in relative isolation. No contact, any escape is pretty much a guaranteed death sentence, the rest of humanity safe from their existence. It's also hard to argue for getting rid of abortion but sponsoring a death penalty. Just my opinions.

Regarding the awful incident in California, if you haven't seen video of the person(s) laughing and celebrating those "*****s gettin' aired out", don't. If the shooting bothered you, this will disgust you.

I think the video of the shooter is distorted. That's a BIG police vehicle. It looks like a short person, but I think it's just the video. The Sherriff's office said it was a black man 20-30. I don't know, just going off what they said. I suspect the shooter will be found, and that he won't make it to jail. He knows he's a marked man. Any movement is going to get him shot, and killed. He deserves it, but I hope it doesn't go down that way.

The incident at the hospital was almost more disturbing to me.....how can anyone think that way? Well, just go to Twitter and you'll see how "not alone" they are in their thinking. Scary.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                        I would like to see the United States abolish the death penalty. Personally, it's not worth it imho, although some people deserve worse. I would support some kind of program that would allow anyone sentenced to life without the possibility of parole some method of state allowed suicide. I also would like to see some areas of Alaska used for supermax prisons for those that want to live out those sentences in relative isolation. No contact, any escape is pretty much a guaranteed death sentence, the rest of humanity safe from their existence. It's also hard to argue for getting rid of abortion but sponsoring a death penalty. Just my opinions.

Regarding the awful incident in California, if you haven't seen video of the person(s) laughing and celebrating those "*****s gettin' aired out", don't. If the shooting bothered you, this will disgust you.

I think the video of the shooter is distorted. That's a BIG police vehicle. It looks like a short person, but I think it's just the video. The Sherriff's office said it was a black man 20-30. I don't know, just going off what they said. I suspect the shooter will be found, and that he won't make it to jail. He knows he's a marked man. Any movement is going to get him shot, and killed. He deserves it, but I hope it doesn't go down that way.

The incident at the hospital was almost more disturbing to me.....how can anyone think that way? Well, just go to Twitter and you'll see how "not alone" they are in their thinking. Scary.
                        Joe Biden's America. And his first thought is to implement gun control. What a joke he is. Joe, you seriously think this scumbag idiot was a law abiding citizen who acquired his gun(s) legally and that gun control is going to stop this? Honestly, if he truly believes that is the answer, then he is dumber than I thought and I seriously have to question the sanity and mental capacity of anyone willing to vote or support him...more than I already do.

Comment

It's also hard to argue for getting rid of abortion but sponsoring a death penalty. Just my opinions.
                          I don't find it difficult. :)
                          Kung Wu say, man making mistake in elevator wrong on many levels.

Comment

= It's also hard to argue for getting rid of abortion but sponsoring a death penalty. Just my opinions.
                            Actually it is not. Capital punishment for murder actually values life. It is also moral.

Abortion does not value life, it is murder and is immoral.

Comment

Originally posted by SB Shock View Post

Actually it is not. Capital punishment for murder actually values life. It is also moral.

Abortion does not value life, it is murder and is immoral.
                              The reason for this is consequences of free will. The aborted child has done nothing wrong. A person sentenced to death has. One is murder, the other is retribution.

After taking that into consideration, there are lots of reasons to still oppose the death penalty.
                              Livin the dream

Comment

The reason for this is consequences of free will. The aborted child has done nothing wrong. A person sentenced to death has. One is murder, the other is retribution.

After taking that into consideration, there are lots of reasons to still oppose the death penalty.
                                Mothers abort children every second of the day, naturally. Usually goes right down the loo. Who will lament that loss?

No opinion on abortion really other than late-term or partial birth. Just keepin' it real.

Carry on.

Comment

Working...
                                X