China sent out pandemic (on purpose) to wreck western economies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShockingButTrue View Post

Right. Very perceptive. Just the flights were put out on purpose. That is evidential.

Was the military behind the movement of flights? Who knows? Who cares?
    YOU should care.

Comment

China will never allow an independent investigation. The facts of how the virus transferred to humans is unlikely to ever be known. I've run across some DNA research that indicates it was wild, and not created in a lab. That doesn't mean it didn't come out of a lab. The simplest answer is usually the best, but "it crossed from a bat to a human" and "it escaped from a lab" appear to be about equally simple.

The facts are unlikely to ever be known. It's something we can't change even if the facts were known. China doesn't take criticism lightly. Brazil's President crossed a line with blaming China for releasing the virus. China is the only source of many of the ingredients needed to manufacture the vaccines. They cut off Brazil from receiving those supplies.

What do you do if it can be proven that China intentionally released the virus? Production of components of most pharmaceuticals have been moved to China because it's cheaper to produce them there. If it ever came to hardball negotiating with China, they have tons of leverage.

Comment

Originally posted by WuTheOne View Post
        China will never allow an independent investigation. The facts of how the virus transferred to humans is unlikely to ever be known. I've run across some DNA research that indicates it was wild, and not created in a lab. That doesn't mean it didn't come out of a lab. The simplest answer is usually the best, but "it crossed from a bat to a human" and "it escaped from a lab" appear to be about equally simple.
        There were wild animals in the lab for experiments. The Chinese government pointed to wild animals from Southern China (bats in southern caves, etc), that they said were brought to sell in the Wuhan wet markets. The problem with this hypothesis, is that there wasn’t any links to humans discovered in southern China. Only in Wuhan.

They probably wont prove China wrong, but your willingness to just give in to China sounds like what President Biden and our State Department are doing. No China strategy, just give in and give up. Probably not a coincidence that China has most likely enriched Hunter and James Biden and the Biden family with lots of money. Corruption and the Biden family go hand in hand. China probably has our President “bent over”, and people like the media, Big Tech, and maybe you are fine with it.

Comment

A lot of good info from the last two posts, and I might need some clarification:

For the virus genetics: Was the research that showed it was natural recent and uncensored? I’m not educated enough to make my own conclusion on this, but current info is contradictory to this narrative.

On the bats from southern China: the hypothesis was that it was the ingestion of the bats that caused the mutation. Not sure if the Chinese are eating bat soup in the south, so possible reason for the wet market hypothesis.

For Chinese raw materials in pharma: note that it is the governments have hat approve the final product that make the raw material shift nearly impossible on any sort of a short time line. China isn’t the only raw material exporter, but once approved, it’s very hard to source elsewhere. They are also the cheapest as they are building inexpensive (and dirty) energy plants. For the vaccine, only one that I am aware of is using China as a source.

Finally, it’s not that most pharmaceuticals come out of China, it’s that most antibiotics come out of China.
          Livin the dream

Comment

From WorldExport.com

Below are the 14 countries that exported the highest dollar value worth of drugs and medicines during 2018.21
            1. Germany: US$62.3 billion (16.8% of total drugs and medicines exports)
            2. Belgium: $27.8 billion (7.5%)
            3. India: $26.12 billion (7.1%)
            4. France: $25.9 billion (7%)
            5. United States: $22 billion (5.9%)
            6. Spain: $21.8 billion (5.8%)
            7. Ireland: $21.7 billion (5.8%)
            8. United Kingdom: $19.7 billion (5.3%)
            9. Italy: $19.6 billion (5.3%)
            10. Netherlands: $16.8 billion (4.5%)
            11. Denmark: $13 billion (3.5%)
            12. Canada: $6.8 billion (1.8%)
            13. Sweden: $6.7 billion (1.8%)
            14. Austria: $5.5 billion (1.5%)

By value, the listed 14 countries shipped 85% of all exported drugs and medicine for 2018.

Comment

One oth er item that I read was that the "Bat Lady" as the Top Scientist in the Wuhan lab was called who did experiments on bats, and other wild animals in the lab, and who was Fauci's main scientific source in the lab wears hasmat suits in the lab. She is protecting herself from her "gain of function" experiments with these wild bats and other animals.

One last item is that China has done the investigation, and when the WHO went to conduct their own investigation, they weren't allowed access to the data. When the Chinese Scientists were being interviewed by the WHO, Chinese government people had to be present in the room for the interviews.

You are right. The investigation will not find any smoking guns. Only circumstantial evidence will come out from this investigation, and maybe pressure from the outside governments. I don't think that Biden will be at the front of any governments applying pressure, but he may be dragged along, kicking and screaming, thus, demanding answers. America will have to develop their own answers, with the help of intelligence (even though it will be circumstantial), and maybe their own responses too, if the Biden government has the stomach to stand up to China.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post
                On the bats from southern China: the hypothesis was that it was the ingestion of the bats that caused the mutation. Not sure if the Chinese are eating bat soup in the south, so possible reason for the wet market hypothesis.
                If the scientists who handle the bats in the lab wear hasmat suits, wouldn't the "bat harvesters" have to wear them too? I don't think one has to eat bat soup to get a virus from the bats. They traced the past sarsvirus,a decade ago or so, back to the caves in southern China, but not the covid 19 virus. That doesn't make sense. From what the researchers said regarding past virus', I don't think that these virus' have to be ingested only by eating them, but I'm only going by what other researchers have said, and obviously, am not an expert on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                  If the scientists who handle the bats in the lab wear hasmat suits, wouldn't the "bat harvesters" have to wear them too?
                  No. The hazmat suit is to protect yourself against the virus you created, not the bat itself.
                  Livin the dream

Comment

I don't think one has to eat bat soup to get a virus from the bats. They traced the past sarsvirus,a decade ago or so, back to the caves in southern China, but not the covid 19 virus. That doesn't make sense. From what the researchers said regarding past virus', I don't think that these virus' have to be ingested only by eating them, but I'm only going by what other researchers have said, and obviously, am not an expert on it.
                    You do not have to ingest an animal to get a virus, however, that is a common way to get a trans species spread. Viruses tend to be species specific, and only occasionally jump. One way to force a mutation is to put it in contact with mucous membranes (your mouth).
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
                      So seems like this is more an American problem. Used to be we led the world under a lot of good things (like wages, productivity, standard of living) and now under our current president we lead the world in things like most coronavirus illnesses and deaths (and sucking up to dictators like Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin).

So if your consipiracy theory is that this started in China, my theory is he's actually a Russian agent trying to save our democracy (and social security) by killing off the elderly.
                      Khan hasn’t been around for a while, so I will just make sure that his voice is heard on this topic.
                      Livin the dream

Comment

You do not have to ingest an animal to get a virus, however, that is a common way to get a trans species spread. Viruses tend to be species specific, and only occasionally jump. One way to force a mutation is to put it in contact with mucous membranes (your mouth).
                        The jump would tend to go against the virus coming from nature. It would indicate that humans manipulated the virus before the accident.

Comment

Can you explain why the Sarsvirus was traced back to a Chinese lab? It almost became a pandemic too.

Comment

The jump would tend to go against the virus coming from nature. It would indicate that humans manipulated the virus before the accident.
                            No.
                            Livin the dream

Comment

Can you explain why the Sarsvirus was traced back to a Chinese lab? It almost became a pandemic too.
                              I haven’t been following the SARS virus case. What is your actual disagreement?
                              Livin the dream

Comment

I haven’t been following the SARS virus case. What is your actual disagreement?
                                An expert who investigated the latest (I think his name is Asher) that there are similarities between the SARS (2003 viral) outbreak that came from the lab, and the Covid19 outbreak.

Comment

Working...
                                X