China sent out pandemic (on purpose) to wreck western economies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China sent out pandemic (on purpose) to wreck western economies

Fox News senior strategic analyst Gen. Jack Keane told "The Story" Friday that Chinese President Xi Jinping had "weaponized" the spread of coronavirus around the world to destroy Western economies and stifle its competition.

I think this is still a conspiracy theory, but one worth investigating.
    Livin the dream

Comment

soup.jpg

It was the Bat Soup yo...

Have any of our Shockernet epidemiologists heard if they've found the liable Pteropodidae group yet? Them things are straight nasty...
      Last edited by ShockingButTrue; July 29, 2020, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by wufan View Post

I think this is still a conspiracy theory, but one worth investigating.
        Investigate it? How? The CCP isn't going to come out and give up a "smoking gun". This is all about Intelligence services looking at what China is doing around the world, knowing how they operate, and making intelligent assumptions.

First of all, General Keane is not saying (I don't think) that China planted the virus in China on purpose, and then sent it to the world. He is saying that Xi knew the virus existed in China (most likely in late October/early November, and then took advantage of it by keeping it quiet from the WHO, it's citizens, and the rest of the world and allowed planes to take it out to the rest of world because China's economy wasn't doing well and it would further his ambitions on world domination which intelligence says he covets to replace the United States in the next several decades in the world.

There is quite a bit of evidence that this is likely true. First China's struggling economy has not been doing well. Second, China has tried to stop any evidence (didn't allow foreign countries in the investigate the virus, stopped WHO from investigating it, and continued to lie about human to human transmission) from leaving China and silenced any scientists that tried to ring the alarm on the virus. During the time that they lied, they allowed planes to travel throughout the world to Europe, the United States, Japan, etc. Third, things were not going well form Xi in Hong Kong, and he was looking for a way to renege on the treaty that would have required Hong Kong's independence for the next several decades. Fourth, China has been super aggressive toward the United States Air Force and Naval exercises in the Pacific and Asian regions.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/jack-k...virus-outbreak

Comment

I know exactly how to stop China. No ****.

Comment

So seems like this is more an American problem. Used to be we led the world under a lot of good things (like wages, productivity, standard of living) and now under our current president we lead the world in things like most coronavirus illnesses and deaths (and sucking up to dictators like Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin).

So if your consipiracy theory is that this started in China, my theory is he's actually a Russian agent trying to save our democracy (and social security) by killing off the elderly.

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post
              So seems like this is more an American problem. Used to be we led the world under a lot of good things (like wages, productivity, standard of living) and now under our current president we lead the world in things like most coronavirus illnesses and deaths (and sucking up to dictators like Kim Jong Un and Vladimir Putin).

So if your consipiracy theory is that this started in China, my theory is he's actually a Russian agent trying to save our democracy (and social security) by killing off the elderly.
              Really?
              Livin the dream

Comment

Originally posted by revenge_of_shocka_khan View Post

Again I will ask, what evidence do you have that "our current president" is the reason we lead in most coronavirus illnesses and death?

Not to mention the fact that you are wrong on both cases and deaths. Belgium leads in death rate per million (the real measure) and Chile leads in cases per million (the real measure).

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

Comment

Can you really compare "cases per million" without factoring in "tests per million"? Deaths per million seems fairly straightforward although I think there's an argument to be made as to how aggressively different entities are counting Covid deaths, ie died with Covid vs death accelerated by covid if even an hour vs death completely due to covid.

Honest question. You guys are far more educated and digging into these numbers and such than I am.

Comment

Originally posted by WuDrWu View Post
                    Can you really compare "cases per million" without factoring in "tests per million"? Deaths per million seems fairly straightforward although I think there's an argument to be made as to how aggressively different entities are counting Covid deaths, ie died with Covid vs death accelerated by covid if even an hour vs death completely due to covid.

Honest question. You guys are far more educated and digging into these numbers and such than I am.
                    I don’t think it is really knowable how good or bad we did vs other nations.
                    Livin the dream

Comment

Good points Doc and wufan. I was simply attempting to make the case to khan that deaths and cases per million is a MUCH better way to attempt to gauge which country has fared worse. Having said that, none of the data can be trusted in my opinion as I believe also that you are relying on countries to be honest and accurate with their reporting, which is likely a pipe dream at best. Bottom line is all the data is questionable and not reliable in my opinion.

Comment

New evidence doesn’t prove that China sent out this virus to the world on purpose. However, intelligence has shown evidence that the military has been involved in the Wuhan Virology lab where it is looking more likely by the day, that the Caronavirus was leaked from.

Now the Chinese government is planning more virology labs inside of Chin amid Wuhan scrutiny. WOW!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/chi...onavirus-wuhan

Comment

[QUOTE=Shockm;] New evidence doesn’t prove that China sent out this virus to the world on purpose.]

Keeping flights going out to America and Europe in Dec of '19 and Jan of '20 wasn't an accident.

Comment

Evidence, again doesn’t prove the Chinese military put out the Caronavirus on purpose but the Chinese military has investigated virus’ as weapons. It certainly makes one wonder.

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-spe...ambitions/?amp

Comment

Originally posted by Shockm View Post
                              Evidence, again doesn’t prove the Chinese military put out the Caronavirus on purpose but the Chinese military has investigated virus’ as weapons. It certainly makes one wonder.

https://www.orfonline.org/expert-spe...ambitions/?amp
                              Right. Very perceptive. Just the flights were put out on purpose. That is evidential.

Was the military behind the movement of flights? Who knows? Who cares?

Comment

Working...
                              X